Woman reveals Grace Millane murder suspect 'planned Tinder date with her on the SAME night Brit was killed'

Woman reveals Grace Millane murder suspect 'planned Tinder date with her on the SAME night Brit was killed'

December 11, 2018

A woman, who did not wish to be identified, says she has been chatting with the  26-year-old suspect on the app for six months.

It comes after we revealed it's been claim he dated a number of Brit backpackers and liked “the admiration of young females”.

The suspect – who cannot be named for legal reasons – appeared in court yesterday accused of murdering the 22-year-old in New Zealand.

Now a woman has come forward saying she had arranged a face-to-face meeting with the accused on the same day, December 1, that Grace was last seen – but postponed the date.

She told the Sydney Morning Herald: “Obviously angels were watching over me.

“At the time it was just legitimately all normal.

“The only weird thing I thought about him was that he had asked me for feet photos and of me in high heels."

She said the man appeared to be a “decent guy”.

Last night a former housemate called the suspect a "blatant liar" and a "fantasist".

She told how he made other housemates "uncomfortable" with weird sexual advances and ran off owing a month's rent.

He saw himself as a businessman and liked to meet women on Tinder, it is claimed.

The 26-year-old allegedly called Grace “beautiful, very radiant” on social media just 11 minutes before she was seen alive for the last time, entering a hotel with a man.

Pals said he had moved into an apartment in the CityLife hotel in Auckland, New Zealand, after getting cash from his grandparents.

A family friend said he dated a number of British backpackers and liked “the admiration of young females”.

Earlier today he appeared at a 90-minute hearing in Auckland district court. He did not make a plea.

Prosecutors said the accused commented under Grace’s photo at 9.29pm local time on December 1.  She was seen with a man at the hotel at 9.40pm.

They claim he killed the millionaire’s daughter that night or the next day – her 22nd birthday. Her body was discovered on Sunday, 200 miles away in Waitakere Ranges.

Judge Evanglos Thomas told Grace’s family: “I don’t know what to say to you at this time, but your grief must be desperate.

"We all hope justice will be fair and swift and ultimately brings you some peace.”

Pals told how the accused went to live with his grandparents as a child when his parents split.

Around eight years ago he moved to Sydney, Australia, where his mum lives.

A family friend said he returned to New Zealand two years ago and lived on his gran's sofa.

They said: “He tried to dress as a  businessman and impress everyone.”

His grandfather added: “He was a nice kid, but he sort of fell out with everybody.”


Source: Read Full Article