Meghan Markle ‘stayed in touch with trusted team of four Hollywood advisers throughout her time in the royal family’

Meghan Markle ‘stayed in touch with trusted team of four Hollywood advisers throughout her time in the royal family’

April 3, 2021

MEGHAN Markle stayed in touch with her trusted team of four hollywood advisers throughout her time in the royal family, it has been claimed.

According to reports, The Duchess of Sussex continued to consult her lawyer, business manager and talent agents after she married Prince Harry.

Multiple sources say Meghan would regularly hop on confrence calls to America, with her lawyer Rick Genow, business manager Andrew Meyer and talent agent Nick Collins.

And according to The Telegraph Keleigh Thomas Morgan of PR firm Sunshine Sachs remained part of her inner circle, masterminding the couple’s first charitable foundation, Sussex Royal.

One insider said: “Rick, Andrew and Nick came with the territory. So did Keleigh.

There was always quite a lot of secrecy surrounding the couple’s conversations with the US.

"They were constantly fielding proposals for Meghan and bringing stuff to her.

"But the team in America did pose problems for staff
at KP [Kensington Palace].

"There was always quite a lot of secrecy surrounding the couple’s conversations with the US."



The Duchess of Sussex said the couple “didn’t have a plan” when they moved to Canada last year in a bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey last month.

But now it has also been claimed Harry and Meghan had meetings with the now-defunct video platform Quibi well before Archie was born.

Quibi was a subscription-based streaming platform which ran roughly seven to ten minute long videos.

It had been tipped off to become a rival to YouTube – but it closed down just six months after its launch.

According to reports, the discussions with Quibi had caused tensions with Palace staff – and the couple were accused of “cashing in” their royal titles.

A source told the Telegraph: “A lot of it was orchestrated by Meghan’s people in America. 

“It was a bit of a secret squirrel.”

Another source added: “There were well-developed proposals in place with Quibi from early 2019.”

ROYAL RUMBLED

The couple are thought to have even met with the video app’s founder,  Jeffrey Katzenberg and its chief executive and former president of eBay, Meg Whitman.

Sources say a proposal for the couple to feature in a series was drawn up by the company in 2019.

And Harry attended a meeting with James Holt, the director of Archewell, the couples non-profit organisation, in London in January last year.

However, after the Sussexes moved, the plans were put on hold because of the pandemic.

Later in the year the couple signed a $112million deal with Netflix and a £30million contract with Spotify.

During their interview with Oprah, Harry claimed he'd had to sign the deals as he'd been effectively "cut off" by the Royal Family when he and Meghan stepped away.

The 36-year-old said: "We didn't have a plan.

"That was suggested by somebody else by the point of where my family literally cut me off financially, and I had to afford security for us."

A spokesman for Buckingham Palace declined to comment.

Source: Read Full Article