Creepy moment two-year-old triplets scream and hide from a 'ghost'February 15, 2021
Creepy moment two-year-old Georgia triplets scream and hide from a ‘ghost’ on their bedroom wall before telling their mom they saw a ‘monster’
- Presley, Millie, and Hays Nichols were caught on their baby monitor having a five-minute interaction with a ‘ghost’ on their bedroom wall
- The two-year-old triplets try to take running jumps to hit what they see
- One of the little girls says ‘in your face’ as she takes a swipe at the unseen figure
- Later in the five-minute clip, the girls hide screaming behind their closet
- Mom Caitlin Nichols, 25, says they have since woken in the middle of the night and claimed to see a ‘monster’ in the exact same spot on the wall
- She adds that spooky occurences have previously happened in the room
The creepy conversation between two-year-old triplets and a ‘ghost’ in the room was captured on a baby monitor as their mother reveals the young girls claim to have seen a ‘monster’.
Caitlin Nichols, 25, said she overheard her triplets Presley, Millie, and Hays screaming and arguing with each other in their Georgia home on January 26.
When she checked the baby monitor, the girls appeared to be speaking to an unseen figure by the wall.
Nichols said her daughters have not interacted with whatever they see on the wall in the same way since, but that they have woken up in the middle of the night claiming to see a monster in the exact same spot.
Scroll down for video
Two-year-old triplets in Georgia were seen interacting with a ‘ghost’ on their baby monitor
In the spooky footage, the three girls are out of bed and looking at the same wall.
One of the girls points at something she sees there and the other two run over.
The first little girl runs over to the opposite wall and back twice, appearing to shake her fist at some thing she sees and shouts ‘in your face’.
She is then joined by her sister and the pair run back and forth trying to jump up and hit something
Their sister climbs on one of the beds to try and do the same.
At a later point, the three girls hide behind their closet before one of them comes out again to point at the wall.
The girls remerge from behind the closet only to run back screaming again.
‘You like out beds?’ one of the girls shouts, and the other screams: ‘You have a problem’.
Nichols has said that despite the screaming and hiding, she believes that her daughters were playing in the five-minute clip.
‘We’ve had a couple of other spooky encounters before, like the girls’ toys going off while they are asleep, so this isn’t the first,’ she admitted.
In an Instagram post of the clip, Nichols said that the girls had just woken up from a nap and were playing when she heard them starting to shout.
She said she heard them shout ‘I’m mad at you’ over and over as they looked at the wall.
‘Welp,’ Nichols captioned the post.
Source: Read Full Article