Boy, three, dies in washing machine after sibling shuts him insideDecember 15, 2018
Boy, three, dies inside a washing machine after older sibling shuts him inside
- Parents woke to find their three-year-old’s cot empty in Gubkinskyi, Russia
- They found their child in the washing machine after a game with his older sibling
- The pair had been playing after the older child let the younger out of his cot
- Last week another child died in a washing machine in Kamchatka, Russia
A three year old boy suffocated inside a washing machine after the child’s sibling ‘shut him inside’.
Parents woke to find the horror after the children had been playing together.
The boy had been helped out of his cot by an elder child, according to reports from Gubkinskyi in Yamalo-Nenets region.
It is believed during their game the elder child had shut the younger one in the washing machine.
Gubkinskyi in the Yamalo-Nenets region where the three-year-old was said to have suffocated inside a washing machine after a game with his elder sibling
The other child’s age and sex was not revealed in initial reports.
Boy, nine, dies after getting trapped inside a washing…
Lesbian couple accused of poisoning their son, 4, with…
Share this article
Elena Demyanova, a law enforcement official, said state investigators ‘established that the spouses found their small son missing from his cot when they woke’.
She said: ‘According to the parents, they found their son in the washing machine.’
The boy’s cause of death was given as ‘asphyxia’.
A police spokeswoman in Gubkinskyi (the town pictured in the snow) said the investigators ‘established that the spouses found their small son missing from his cot when they woke’
Further investigations are underway.
It is the second such tragedy in Russia in ten days.
Last week a nine-year-old boy died in Kamchatka region after becoming trapped inside a washing machine when he was home alone after school.
Source: Read Full Article