Who left The Apprentice last night and which candidates have been fired so far?December 13, 2018
Week by week the candidates are being fired as the billionaire businessman tries to find his next business partner – here's who's been axed so far.
Which candidate got fired from The Apprentice last night?
Sabrina Stocker, Daniel Elahi and Khadiji Kalifa became the latest candidates to be fired, narrowly missing out on the final. Leaving Sian and Camilla heading to the last week of the competition.
- Week One – Sarah Byrne
- Week Two – David Alden
- Week Three – Frank Brooks
- Week Four – Alex Finn
- Week Five – Rick Monk
- Week Six – Kurran Pooni
- Week Seven – Kayode Damali
- Week Eight – Jasmine Kundra
- Week Nine – Tom Bunday and Jackie Fast
- Week Ten – Sarah Ann Magson
- Week Twelve – Sabrina Stocker, Daniel Elahi and Khadija Kalifa
What was the task on The Apprentice last night?
- Week One – The candidates were sent to Malta for a tricky shopping challenge. It was men vs women and the men won.
- Week Two – The candidates had to create a new comic aimed at children. The girls' team won this time.
- Week Three – The candidates were tasked with creating artisan doughnuts. The boys' team lost after deciding to put hot sauce on their baked goods.
- Week Four – The Apprentice candidates were told to put their sales skills to test at a body enhancement conference. Alex ended up being eliminated when he failed to make any sales.
- Week Five – The candidates had to design a pair of shoes. It was one of the worst weeks of the series for Rick and Kurran but luckily for the latter, Rick was fired.
- Week Six – The candidates were asked to create a budget airline. They were responsible for creating the flight attendants' costumes, logo and a short advert. Project Manager Kurran was fired after his team failed miserably.
- Week Seven – The candidates had to set up an urban gardening business and pitch to corporate clients as well as the general public. Tom Bunday's team lost and Kayode was fired.
- Week Eight – The remaining candidates were tasked with becoming art dealers and had to select a contemporary artist’s work to sell at their very own gallery event but Jasmine Kundra was fired after her team lost.
- Week Nine – The teams were tasked with selling items live on a TV shopping channel. Tom chose himself to be project manager for his team of Jackie, Camilla Ainsworth and Khadija Khalifa. However, the lack of communication between Camilla, Jackie, Daniel and Khadija led to them losing.
- Week Ten – The candidates had to create Christmas chocolates and market them to retailers. Sarah Ann was fired when her teams brand "Sanata's Choco Seduction" failed to impress.
- Week Eleven – An in depth look at the final five and what motivates them, with interviews from family and friends.
- Week Twelve – Tonight was the interviews. The candidates faced scrutiny from Lord Sugar's most trusted advisers. Their business plans were put under a microscope and Sabrina, Daniel and Khadija didn't make the cut.
- Week Thirteen – With just Sian and Camilla left to battle it out, who will be this year's Apprentice?
Who is still left on The Apprentice 2018?
- Sian Gabbidon
- Camilla Ainsworth
When is The Apprentice on BBC One?
The Apprentice is a hit BBC reality show, now in its 14th series, featuring hour-long episodes.
Each series of the programme aims to find a new apprentice for billionaire business mogul and Amstrad founder Lord Alan Sugar, who's worth £1.4bn.
It aims to recreate the toughest of business environments and tasks for its set of contestants, but it is often very funny due to the incompetence and arrogance of the competitors.
It launched on BBC One on Wednesday, October 3, at 9pm and continues at the same time each week for 12 weeks.
It is followed by The Apprentice: You're Fired on BBC Two at 10pm, where the axed candidate is grilled by host Rhod Gilbert.
Source: Read Full Article