What time is Spy In The Wild on tonight? – The SunJanuary 22, 2020
SPY in the Wild is returning for a second series and promises to see animal life in a way we've never seen before.
The show was a big hit with season one back in 2017 and this latest offering looks set to be even better.
What time is Spy In The Wild on tonight?
Spy In The Wild will kick off on TV tonight at 9pm on BBC One and the theme is The Tropics.
A new episode airs every Wednesday at the same time.
The series is running for four episodes.
You can catch each one on the iPlayer after they have aired.
What will happen on Spy In The Wild?
Spy In The Wild is the BBC nature documentary series that infiltrates animal packs and habitats with robots that look like the animal.
The show tracks how each group reacts to the new addition of their pack as well as how they interact and behave away from the camera.
The Spy Creatures investigate the extraordinary wildlife that thrives in the tropics and the events and gatherings that happen across the year.
Where is Spy In The Wild filmed?
- In Brazil, Spy Jaguar Cub explores a beautiful gathering of water birds, capybara and caiman, and joins Spy Caiman to film a feeding frenzy as its wild counterparts go fishing.
- In Costa Rica, Spy Turtle and Spy Vulture gain an insider’s view of the spectacular turtle arribada as thousands jostle for a place on the beach to lay their eggs.
- In Zambia, Spy Hippo takes us into the heart of a hippo pod, and is too close for comfort as it films a dramatic fight.
- In the Amazon rain forest we see Spy Monkey, Spy Sloth and Spy Macaw, take us into the mysterious world of the Amazon’s flooded forest
- In northern Australia, Spy Bat becomes immersed in a nursery of little red flying foxes and joins them on the wing as they risk getting snapped up by hungry freshwater crocodiles.
- In Borneo, Spy Orangutan returns to to investigate the extraordinary bulbous-nosed proboscis monkey and some curious orangutans.
- In the Pygmy forest, Spy Baby Elephant uncovers the secret world of pygmy forest elephants.
Who narrates Spy In The Wild?
Actor David Tennant narrates this special nature documentary.
The star, known for Broadchurch and Doctor Who, has narrated the show since it began.
Speaking to the BBC about the nature show producer John Downer said: "David Tennant has become a vital part of the overall experience – a natural storyteller, he has won many fans for sensitive and nuanced delivery."
Source: Read Full Article