Water Cooler: Enola Holmes, Camp Cretaceous, Harley Quinn, American Murder, Lost, Dare Me, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, The Comedy Store, Heat Vision and Jack, Days – /FilmOctober 2, 2020
On the October 2, 2020 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall, weekend editor Brad Oman, senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Hoai-Tran Bui to discuss what they’ve been up to at the Water Cooler.
Opening Banter: Chris is out.
At The Water Cooler:
- What we’ve been Doing:
- Peter went to Knott’s Taste of Fall-O-Ween. He also stupidly let his passport lapse and spent a whole day in a DMV for nothing. He also went Halloween shopping in Late September.
- Brad held an Emmy, and they’re heavy, received a lightsaber from Hasbro
- Jacob had a weirdly emotional pandemic moment!
- Hoai-Tran got a roommate!
- Jacob is reading Space Odyssey by Michael Benson
- Peter saw Console Wars, Dare Me, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous, and American Murder: The Family Next Door.
- Brad watched some episodes of The Comedy Store, rewatched Eddie Izzard: Dress to Kill
- Jacob binged all of Harley Quinn on HBO Max.
- Hoai-Tran watched Swimming Out Til the Sea Turns Blue, The Woman Who Ran, Days, and did an accelerated binge of Lost seasons 2 and 3.
- Ben rewatched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, and saw Enola Holmes and Heat Vision and Jack.
- Brad tried Golden Grahams with their retro recipe, Count Chocula cereal treats, Utz Dark Russet Potato Chips
- Ben played The Last of Us Part II
Other Articles Mentioned:
- Music credit: Clowning Around by Shane Ivers – https://www.silvermansound.com
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Source: Read Full Article