Strictly Come Dancing pro Oti Mabuse says the show's next series will be her last

Strictly Come Dancing pro Oti Mabuse says the show's next series will be her last

April 19, 2021

STRICTLY pro Oti Mabuse has said the next series will be her last.

She is the only dancer to win in consecutive years — with Kelvin Fletcher in 2019 and Bill Bailey last year — after joining in 2015.

Oti said: “I love to dance and love bringing joy to so many people, but I think (this year’s Strictly) will be the last.”

She added: “To be part of a show which is so diverse is incredible. It always pushes to open new doors.

“We had JJ Chalmers and Will Bayley…it's become a normal thing.

“I’m sure they will have a male same-sex couple this year.”

Olympic champ Nicola Adams was partnered with Katya Jones in last year’s Strictly before having to pull out due to Covid worries.

Oti, 30, has been signed as a judge on new ITV show The Masked Dancer — and said she was so thrilled she jumped up and down on her bed.

She said: “I’m excited to see who the faces are and the level of dancing.”




    Source: Read Full Article