Simon Cowell looks slimmer than ever on America's Got Talent after ‘too much filler’ made him look like ‘a horror movie’April 11, 2022
SIMON Cowell looks slimmer than ever as he reunited with his America's Got Talent co-stars.
The reality TV supremo showed off his slender frame after losing three stone and telling The Sun he feels much healthier.
He also no longer has facial treatments like filler and Botox, and looked fresh as he posed with fellow AGT judges Sofía Vergara, Heidi Klum, and Howie Mandel.
He said: "There was a stage where I might have gone a bit too far. I saw a picture of me from 'before' the other day, and didn't recognise myself.
"Eric (his son) was in hysterics. Enough was enough. There is no filler in my face at all now. Zero.
"There was a phase where everyone was having their faces pumped full of this and the other.
"But for me, now, a lot of it comes down to healthy eating and drinking tons of water."
Simon also revealed he considered therapy when depression hit because he feared he may never walk again after breaking his back in three places in his E-bike accident in August 2020.
"That was a low point. I was on a lot of painkillers but I got off them really quickly. I didn't want to go down that road," he told The Sun.
"But in the end, I decided against therapy as I had great doctors, Lauren was amazing, and Eric was incredible.
"I'm still wearing a back brace which I have to wear when I go out on my bike, and there are pretty big screws in my back, and that's for life.
"But I'm here, I'm alive. And I'm grateful."
Read more on Simon Cowell
X Factor judges Cheryl and Dannii were given ‘ridiculous’ fees says Simon Cowell
I wasn’t sure I’d ever walk again after bike crash, reveals Simon Cowell
Meanwhile, his hit show Britain's Got Talent returns to ITV on Saturday April 16.
And he will reunite with judges Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams and hosts Ant & Dec when the show returns this weekend.
But Simon has detailed the "difficult decision" to axe BGT last year amid the Covid pandemic.
He said he had become "nervous" about making the show as a new variant began to sweep the country and called the series off just weeks before auditions were due to begin.
Most read in TV
BREAST NOT LOOK
Richard Madeley doesn't know where to look as 'boobs' flash up on GMB
BREAST NOT LOOK
Ellie Warner won't return to Gogglebox this series after partner's car accident
GMB's Alex Beresford reveals he's engaged to secret girlfriend Imogen McKay
I was on Great British Bake Off – here's how Paul Hollywood can ruin your cakes
He said: "As much as I didn't want to not make the show last year, we just couldn't at that point, it would have been literally impossible."
He added: "It was hard but I've got to be honest, because of what was happening at the time, which was the new variant had come out, I got really nervous about it.
"We were about two or three weeks out from auditions and I just thought, 'We can't do this, the risk to everyone is too high'.
Read More on The Sun
Brooklyn and Nicola ride in £500k Jag as first official wedding pics emerge
Huge queues as eco-mobs ‘leave one in three garages in South’ out of fuel
"So it was tough, but I knew it was the right thing to do because it wasn't like the show was never going to come back.
"We always knew it would come back this year and it would come round quickly, which it did.
"So I missed it but I had no choice. I hope that break, having not had it on air for a year, that the audience will like it even more, I hope they missed it."
Source: Read Full Article