Sex Education's new headteacher has a 'wild' backstory in season three reveals newcomer Jemima KirkeJune 26, 2021
NETFLIX'S hit show Sex Education is welcoming its super hot new head teacher in season three – but it turns out she has quite the 'wild child' past herself.
Actress Jemima Kirke is joining the cast for the third season as headteacher of Moordale High called Hope, taking over from Mr Groff, played by Alistair Petrie.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
Jemima has now teased her character's back story and revealed that she was very different in her younger days before becoming a school principal.
With the hit show returning in September this year, first look pictures of the characters have also been revealed of Hope and other stars.
In one of those pictures Hope can be seen looking very stern as she chats with pupil Viv (played by Chinenye Ezeudu).
The synopsis for the series says that Hope will be striving to "return Moordale to a pillar of excellence".
Jemima then shared a post on her Instagram opening up on her character and what is to be expected from Hope.
Sharing a snap of the character, Jemima said: "For those saying she’s got a stick up her a**, lemme tell you, Hope Haddon used to be QUITE the wild child back in her day."
Fans are hoping this means the new series will be exploring the head's back story.
Her followers rushed to the comments section to congratulate her on the part and gush over her being in Sex Education.
One commented: "Oh my you’re gonna be in s3. I’m so psyched !"
Another said: "So excited to see you in this."
"Omg. Omg. Omg. Cannot wait! One of the best shows on Netflix! Yay," said a third.
Jemima is most well knowfor playing another wild child, Jessa Johansson in Girls, starring Lena Dunham.
A TV insider told The Sun previously: “The arrival of a sexy woman as head will sensationalise pupils who are more used to a stern middle-aged man running the show.
“But she will prove to be a formidable figure and add to a cast already filled with strong female roles.”
Sex Education season three premieres on Netflix on September 17, 2021.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Source: Read Full Article