Daily Podcast: Captain Marvel, The Lord of the Rings, The Storyteller, Spielberg, Blumhouse – /FilmFebruary 20, 2019
On the February 20, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by writer Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and tv news, including Captain Marvel, Amazon’s The Lord of the Rings, Steven Spielberg, The Storyteller, and Blumhouse’s potential horror plans.
You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (here is the RSS URL if you need it).
Opening Banter: Ben’s BBQ mishap
In The News:
- Ben: ‘Captain Marvel’ Early Buzz: A Funny, Surprising Space Adventure
- Chris: ‘Lord of the Rings’ TV Series Writers Room Taking Secrecy to the Next Level with Guards, Fingerprint Scans, and Blocked Windows
- Chris: ‘The Storyteller’ Reboot in the Works From The Jim Henson Company and Neil Gaiman
- Chris: Steven Spielberg Refuses to Submit to the Wonderful World of Streaming
- Chris: Could Blumhouse Reboot Every Horror Franchise? Jason Blum Still Interested in a ‘Scream’ Reboot and More
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Source: Read Full Article