Ant and Dec warn I’m A Celeb could go off air as ‘more bad weather is coming’

Ant and Dec warn I’m A Celeb could go off air as ‘more bad weather is coming’

November 30, 2021

This year’s I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! contestants have been pushed to their limits despite only entering the castle last week.

But as the campmates prepare to re-join the castle on Tuesday evening, Geordie double act Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly have warned there may be “more bad weather” on the way.

The show hosts joined Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield on This Morning during Tuesday’s instalment of the hit show to update their loyal viewers that the ITV reality series would return to the silver screen later that evening.

After three days off air, the producers had managed to repair all of the damage done to the structures needed for the show, as well as ensure the star-studded cast were completely safe for when they return to the castle grounds.

But ITV bosses might not be out of the woods just yet as Ant and Dec warned the weather may get even worse next week.

While they joined the morning show live from the heart of North Wales, Phillip kicked off the conversation by asking how the rest of the crew are feeling now that the celebrities are back in the castle.

Unable to hold back the giggles, Ant replied: “Well, there’s a slight worry because there’s more bad weather coming next week.

“But I think it’s just temperatures dropping and maybe a bit of snow and a bit of frost so I think we can cope with that.

“Touch wood,” he added as Dec held his crossed fingers up to the camera as he joked: “You wouldn’t get this in Australia!”

Holly quipped: “We’ve seen pictures of you going on very cold walks, not those sunny beaches of Oz, hey. No golf courses.”

To which Ant added: “It’s been a challenge but like we said, the team have been fantastic, we’re back on air tonight and we can’t wait to get going again because it was just hitting its stride.

“The show was really motoring and it was such a shame to come off air for those few days.”

Last week, the campmates were forced to return to their Welsh cottages to isolate while ITV producers rushed to repair the damage caused to Gwrych Castle following Storm Arwen which caused havoc on set on Friday night.

A spokesperson from the Met Office confirmed the poor weather to the Daily Star as they shared the forecast for next week in North Wales.

They said: “In a similar way to the rest of the UK, Wales will see temperatures drop in the coming days as a notherly wind brings in cooler air from the north and the chances of some snow in the high ground of northern areas.

“For Wales, this obviously means some snow is possible in the northern high ground and this is more likely to fall as sleet and rain in the lower ground and further south.”

They added: “It’ll also be a windy rest of the week, especially along exposed coastlines. This will make the single figure temperatures in the area feel colder for most in the wind.

“A low pressure system likely to move in from the west on Saturday bringing some higher winds once again, although the exact timing and location of this is unclear at present.”

This Morning airs weekdays at 10am on ITV

For more of the latest showbiz news from Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.

Source: Read Full Article