Warrington vs Frampton: Live stream, TV channel, start time, tickets and undercard for the featherweight world title fightDecember 17, 2018
It's a battle of Brits in Manchester with Belfast's Frampton looking to return to the top and win another world title, following his defeat to Leo Santa Cruz almost two years ago.
When is Warrington vs Frampton?
This world title fight will take place on Saturday, December 22.
The two boxers will expect to start their ring walks at around 10.30pm.
It is being held at the 21,000-seater Manchester Arena.
Which TV channel is it on and can I live stream it?
BT Sport Box Office holds the television rights to the fight.
It will cost £19.99 to purchase and will be able to watch BT TV, Sky and Virgin Media.
You can also live stream the fight through the BT Sport Box Office app.
Alternatively, you can keep up-to-date with our SunSport round-by-round LIVE BLOG.
Can I get tickets for Warrington vs Frampton?
There are still plenty of seats still available via the Manchester Arena website with the cheapest going for £57.45 – but you will be sitting in the upper tier.
If you hope to be ringside, it will be a cool £451.20 to get right up close to the action.
But, StubHub have tickets as low as £47.39 in the upper tier, while ringside seats cost a considerable amount less at £346.28 – but hurry before they are all gone.
Who is on the undercard?
As expected, there is numerous British interest on the undercard, including Billy-Joe Saunders and Tyson Fury's younger brother, Tommy – who will fight in his first professional bout.
- Mark Heffron vs Liam Williams (middleweight)
- Nathan Gorman vs Razvan Cojanu (heavyweight)
- Lyndon Arthur vs Emmanuel Feuzeu (light heavyweight)
- Jack Massey vs Jiri Svacina (cruiserweight)
- Tommy Fury vs Jevgenijs Andrejevs (light heavyweight)
- Martin Murray vs Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam (middleweight)
- Michael Conlan vs Jason Cunnigham (featherweight)
- Billy Joe Saunders vs Zoltan Sera
- Paddy Barnes vs TBA (flyweight)
- Danny Wright vs TBA (super lightweight)
- Sam Maxwell vs TBA (super lightweight)
Source: Read Full Article