Tina Tintor heard screaming before burning alive in Henry Ruggs crash – as family say they're 'torn apart'

Tina Tintor heard screaming before burning alive in Henry Ruggs crash – as family say they're 'torn apart'

November 3, 2021

THE victim of Henry Ruggs' deadly car crash was heard screaming as she burned alive – and her family says they're "torn apart" over her death.

Tina Tintor, 23, died early on Tuesday morning after Ruggs crashed into her – after reaching speeds of 156 mph – while he was allegedly impaired.

Heartbreaking tributes have been posted to Tintor's social media pages, which have been seen by The Sun.

Ruggs was driving his 2020 Chevrolet Corvette and decreased his speed from 156mph to 127mph as he turned onto Rainbow Boulevard, The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department said on Wedesday.

Tintor’s car burst into flames after the collision and slid more than 570 feet before coming to a stop.

A bystander, Alexander Hart, was nearby standing as a security guard at a condominium and rushed to help, according to the police report.

When he arrived, he said heard screams coming from the Toyota.

Tina Tintor was still alive, he told the police but he couldn’t pull her out, because she was pinned inside the SUV.

The Toyota “was soon overcome with smoke and heat from flames,” and Hart had to back away, according to the report.

Tintor’s dog, who was in the back seat, also died.

Ruggs refused a sobriety test at the scene, the police statement says, but later blood tests were taken at the hospital showing intoxication levels double the allowed amount in Nevada.

His girlfriend Rudy Washington, 23, was also in the car and was rushed to the hospital with major injuries.

Read our Henry Ruggs live blog for the very latest news and updates…

Ruggs, a wide receiver for the Las Vegas Raiders, attended his first court appearance on Wednesday where he was charged with Tintor's death and reckless driving.

Tintor's family members also attended the court appearance and Clark County District Attorney Steve Wolfson said he met them for the first time.

"They're torn apart," he said. "This was a terrible, terrible collision, so they’re mourning their loss. They’re grieving. They’re mad."

The judge set his bail at $150,000 and his next court appearance is November 10.

The Raiders announced they were releasing Ruggs from the team in a statement on Twitter that said, “The Las Vegas Raiders have released WR Henry Ruggs III.”

We pay for your stories!

Do you have a story for The US Sun team?

Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552.

Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS

    Source: Read Full Article