Matt Chapman tips: This 11-2 NAP can strike at Haydock and my best bets for Saturday's ITV racing coverageDecember 18, 2020
WE have another weekend bonanza to enjoy live on the box on Saturday.
I am buzzing for the Long Walk Hurdle clash between some of the biggest names in the game.
And I reckon it's Dicky Johnson and Philip Hobbs who will be left smiling after the big Grade 1.
But my best bet comes up at Haydock in the Betfair Exchange Handicap Hurdle (2.05)
Our Power is better off at the weights with War Lord and is a cracking eachway bet.
Matt Chapman's ITV Racing Tips
- 1.50 Ascot – Bennys King
- 2.25 Ascot – Thyme Hill
- 3.00 Ascot – The Conditional
- 3.35 Ascot – Kid Commando (EW)
- 2.05 Haydock – Our Power (EW – NAP)
- 2.40 Haydock – Sojourn
FREE BETS GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article