Luton vs Huddersfield: TV channel, live stream, kick-off time, team news for Championship play-off semi-finalMay 12, 2022
LUTON TOWN take centre stage THIS FRIDAY when they welcome Huddersfield Town to Kenilworth Road for their Championship play-off semi-final.
Harry Cornick's first half stoppage time effort against Reading kept the Hatters' Premier League dreams alive on the weekend.
Whereas six points denied Huddersfield of automatic promotion with Bournemouth pipping them to second spot.
Nathan Jones will be eager for his side to take advantage of the first tie being at home.
However, it could prove to be a difficult task as Luton have failed to beat the Terriers in their last four meetings.
What time does Luton vs Huddersfield kick off?
- Luton entertain Huddersfield THIS FRIDAY – May 13.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 7:45pm UK time.
- Kenilworth Road in Luton, Bedfordshire will be the venue for the semi-final which holds around 10,000 spectators.
- Huddersfield ran out 2-0 winners when the sides met in a Championship fixture last month.
Read More on EFL
Bristol Rovers ace climbs traffic light & pours BEER on head after promotion
Derby back in crisis as Mel Morris refuses to lower Pride Park asking price
What TV channel is Luton vs Huddersfield on and can I live stream it?
- Luton vs Huddersfield will be broadcasted live on Sky Sports Main Event.
- Coverage commences from 7pm UK time – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription members can stream the game live via the Sky Sports website or the Sky Go app.
Nathan Jones' list of absentees has decreased by a significant amount going into the mouth-watering semi-final against Huddersfield.
Most read in EFL
I want last cuddle & told my husband not to marry bimbo, says Deborah James
EastEnders legend Pam St Clement seen for the first time in TWO years
Towie star unrecognisable after getting fillers dissolved & becoming a mum
I've written my kids notes to open, says Deborah James as she hails husband
However, the Luton boss will still be without; Luke Berry, Pelly-Ruddock Mpanzu, Elijah Adebayo and possibly Fred Onyedinma.
Meanwhile, Terriers boss Carlos Corberan will have a fully fit squad to choose from.
There were concerns over Duane Holmes and Lewis O'Brien but the Spanish manager confirmed that both players should be fit and in contention to start.
90 minutes only
- Luton to win 29/20
- Draw 21/10
- Huddersfield to win 19/10
To qualify (incl ET and PEN)
- Luton to qualify 6/4
- Huddersfield to qualify 1/2
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article