Liverpool vs Leeds: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Premier League clash at AnfieldSeptember 11, 2020
PREMIER League champions Liverpool welcome newly-promoted Leeds to Anfield in an opening day belter.
Jurgen Klopp's side will be looking to kick off the new campaign in the same style of the previous one, which saw them crowned league winners with several games to spare.
Meanwhile Leeds, after 16 years in the wilderness, will finally be returning to the top flight but could hardly face a tougher Premier League homecoming.
When is Liverpool vs Leeds?
- The exciting opening day clash is set for Saturday, September 12.
- Kick-off is at 5.30pm BST.
- It will be held at an Anfield, with fans still not allowed back in stadiums.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can watch the game live on Sky Sports Main Event.
- Coverage will begin at 5pm.
- Sky customers can stream by downloading the Sky Go app on mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
- If you don't have a Sky account, grab a NOW TV pass from just £9.99 to stream on a number of devices.
What is the team news?
Captain Jordan Henderson is a major doubt for the game as he continues to recover from a knee injury which kept him sidelined for the final few games of last season.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain looks unlikely to be fit after he also sustained a knee injury during Liverpool's pre-season trip in Austria.
Xherdan Shaqiri will also miss out facing Leeds through injury and sole summer signing Kostas Tsimikas will not be appearing after testing positive for coronavirus.
Leeds fans can expect new acquisitions Robin Koch and Rodrigo to go straight into the line-up while their only absentee, Adam Forshaw, will continue his long spell on the sidelines.
- Liverpool to win – 2/7
- Draw at Anfield – 9/2
- Leeds victory – 10/1
- Both teams to score – 10/11
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article