Is Orlando City vs Arsenal on TV? Live stream, kick-off time, team news for pre-season clash in Florida | The SunJuly 17, 2022
ARSENAL continue their US pre-season schedule THIS THURSDAY where they'll be heading to Orlando City – and not for the theme park.
Summer signing Gabriel Jesus grabbed himself another goal as the Gunners dismantled Premier League rivals Everton in Baltimore.
The Brazilian has hit the ground running since completing his £45 million deal this summer and Mikel Arteta even described Jesus as 'chaos' on the pitch.
However, MLS outfit Orlando City could prove to be tricky customers as they will be playing in front of their home crowd.
But the Gunners' confidence should be sky high on a whole, considering their unbeaten pre-season record so far.
What time does Orlando City vs Arsenal kick off?
- Orlando City entertain Arsenal in the early hours of Thursday morning – July 21.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 12:30am UK time – 7:30pm local time.
- Exploria Stadium in Orlando is the allocated arena for this friendly and it can hold around 25,000 fans.
- This will be the first match of a Florida Cup series which also involves Sevilla and Arsenal's bitter London rivals Chelsea.
Read More on Arsenal
Arsenal hit by injury crisis as Arteta confirms problems with FIVE players
‘He is ridiculous’ – Fans lose minds over Jesus’ ‘Zidane touch’ before goal
Is Orlando City vs Arsenal on TV and can I live stream it?
- Unfortunately, Orlando City vs Arsenal will NOT be shown live on television in the UK.
- However, fans can stream the entire action through Arsenal.com.
- Subscription members of DAZN also have access to the match and it can be streamed via any device.
Orlando City boss Oscar Pareja is expected to only be without winger Gaston Gonzalez who has sustained an anterior cruciate ligament injury last month.
Most read in Football
Dean Henderson injury blow as Man Utd loanee forced off in Forest friendly
Forest's £10m deal for O'Brien held up by bizarre clause in Huddersfield contract
Scholes trolls ex-Man Utd team-mate Savage over son Charlie and his mum
West Ham make £30m transfer bid for Chelsea striker Armando Broja
Whilst Arsenal gaffer Mikel Arteta has confirmed that he could have as many as FIVE players missing for this pre-season schedule.
Speaking after the win over Everton, Arteta said: “We have Kieran [Tierney] with a slight problem, we have Emile [Smith Rowe] with a muscular niggle, Tomiyasu as well & Ben [White].
"Vieira has a slight problem in his bone, hopefully he will start to train in the next week or so.”
Source: Read Full Article