Is Arsenal vs Sevilla on TV? Channel, live stream, kick-off time and team news for Emirates Cup clash | The SunJuly 28, 2022
ARSENAL return home for the final leg of their pre-season schedule as they face Sevilla in the Emirates Cup.
The Gunners capped off the America tour with a phenomenal 4-0 win over London rivals Chelsea.
And summer signing Gabriel Jesus stole the headlines once again as he opened the scoring as well as causing the Blues all sorts of chaos.
However, Mikel Arteta will be desperate for his side to take this confidence into the new season which is less than two weeks away.
But first Arsenal have Sevilla to overcome – a side who have gave their bitter North London rivals Tottenham troubles on July 16.
What time does Arsenal vs Sevilla kick off?
- Arsenal roll out the red carpet for Sevilla on Saturday, July 30.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 12.30pm UK time.
- Emirates Stadium in North London will be the allocated arena for this Emirates Cup clash and it can host around 60,000 fans.
- The Gunners lost an Emirates Cup match to Sevilla back in 2017.
Read More on Arsenal
Man Utd may get clear run at Tielemans as Arsenal ‘have concerns over Foxes ace’
Arsenal ‘agree Melo loan-to-buy deal’ with Juventus amid Valencia competition
Is Arsenal vs Sevilla on TV and can I live stream it?
- Unfortunately, Arsenal's mouth-watering match with Sevilla will NOT be broadcast live on television in the UK.
- However, exclusive coverage of the match will be streamed live on Arsenal's official club website and app at a price of £5.99.
- Head over to Arsenal.com to find out more information.
Mikel Arteta was forced to be without Kieran Tierney, Fabio Vieira and Takehiro Tomiyasu for the Chelsea thrashing.
Most read in Football
Burglars target family of a Lionesses star while they were at semi-final
Schmeichel 'agrees shock Nice transfer' after more than a decade at Leicester
Cristiano Ronaldo BACK IN TRAINING, Eriksen nets on debut
Thomas Tuchel holidays with new Brazilian girlfriend, 35, days after divorce
However, the Arsenal boss was able to give a potential return date for Vieira and Tomiyasu, but not Tierney.
Arteta said: "Tomi is really close to start doing some training sessions – hopefully next week and Fabio probably a little longer.
"I think he needs another week or so before he starts with the team but he's been working hard and he's been really unlucky to start his Arsenal career in this way, but again, he's fitting in well."
Elsewhere, the main topic coming out of the Sevilla camp is Jules Kounde's imminent exit as Barcelona close in on the French international
Source: Read Full Article