Inter Milan vs Shakhtar Donetsk FREE: Live stream, TV channel, team news, kick-off time for Champions League gameDecember 10, 2020
INTER MILAN know that a win over Shakhtar Donetsk could propel them from bottom of their group to the last-16 of the Champions League.
Inter are sitting at the foot of their table with 5 points but a win for the Italian side, coupled with a Borussia Monchengladbach victory over Real Madrid, would put them through.
Shakhtar, meanwhile, could finish finish top with 10 points, but they're relying on Gladbach to lose to Real.
The stakes couldn't be higher for the tightest group in this year's competition.
What time does Inter Milan vs Shakhtar Donetsk kick-off?
- Inter Milan vs Shakhtar Donetsk will kick-off at 8pm UK time on Wednesday, December 9.
- The game will take place at the San Siro in Milan.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the clash.
What channel is Inter Milan vs Shakhtar Donetsk and can it be live streamed?
- Inter Milan's huge clash with Shakhtar will be live to watch on BT Sport.
- The clash will be available for live streaming from the BT Sport app.
- You can download the BT Sport app onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
Inter Milan midfielder Matias Vecino will not be ready to participate, despite his knee injury improving over the last week.
Radja Nainggolan is on the injury table with a calf problem.
Lautaro Martinez, Nicolo Barella and Ashley Young could all make starts for Conte, while Arturo Vidal may feature as well.
For Shakhtar, Junior Moraes is not likely to play because of a thigh injury he sustained in the win over Real Madrid last week.
Inter Milan – 2/7
Draw – 19/4
Shakhtar Donetsk – 9/1
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article