How do I watch Sky Sports Red Button and what Championship games are on live TV on New Year’s Day? – The SunJanuary 1, 2020
THE CHAMPIONSHIP is the most exciting league in the world – and Sky Sports are showing more of it than ever on TV this season.
And even if you're not a Sky subscriber there are other options available for fans to watch midweek and Bank Holiday fixtures if you can't make it to a game.
How do I watch Sky Sports red button?
At least one match in a Championship midweek schedule will be selected for Sky Sports.
These matches will be shown on Sky Sports Football or Main Event, with the red button service allowing you to watch the rest of the fixtures happening at the same time.
To access the red button, go to any of the Sky Sports channels on your television and then press the red button to select that match you wish to watch.
All the games will have commentary and for those who have Sky Q, the games will be available in HD.
Those who have a Sky package through Virgin Media can also watch the game.
Sadly NOW TV users are unable to access the feature on their streaming devices – but if you're a Sky customer, matches are shown live on the Sky Sports App.
Which Championship games are being shown on Sky Sports this week?
Saturday, December 29
- Birmingham City vs Leeds United (3pm) – Red Button
- Bristol City vs Luton Town (3pm) – Red Button
- Fulham vs Stoke City (3pm) – Red Button
- Huddersfield Town vs Blackburn Rovers (3pm) – Red Button
- Nottingham Forest vs Wigan Athletic (3pm) – Red Button
- QPR vs Hull City (3pm) – Red Button
Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Birmingham City vs Wigan Athletic (3pm) – Red Button
- Bristol City vs Brentford (3pm) – Red Button
- Fulham vs Reading (3pm) – Red Button
- Huddersfield Town vs Stoke City (3pm) – Red Button
- Nottingham Forest vs Blackburn Rovers (3pm) – Red Button
- QPR vs Cardiff City (3pm) – Red Button
- West Brom vs Leeds (5.15pm) – Sky Sports Football/Sky Sports Mix/Sky Sports Main Event/Sky Sports Ultra HD
Can I watch the Championship games without a Sky package?
There are options to watch the games if you don't have Sky in the UK.
The contract which has been agreed between Sky and the EFL means that fans can watch the games through the Football League's new streaming service iFollow.
Season packages vary from but clubs participating in the service charge £10 for a one-off match.
All information can be found on your club's website.
Source: Read Full Article