Fantasy football flex and superflex rankings for Week 10November 11, 2021
- ESPN contributor on TV, radio, podcasts, blogs, Magazine
- Charter member of FSWA Hall of Fame
- Author of “The Best Philadelphia Sports Arguments”
Welcome to Week 10 and the latest edition of the fantasy football superflex rankings, combining the best of the running backs, wide receivers, tight ends and quarterbacks into one tidy package of 150 names to aid in your decision-making. Four NFL teams are on bye this week (Bears, Bengals, Giants, Texans). Injury situations still cloud all positions, so keep up with the news before Sunday! Good luck in Week 10 and beyond!
1. Josh Allen, QB, Bills: First single-digit fantasy performance comes against the Jaguars, but now come the Jets. Yep, there is a difference.
2. Lamar Jackson, QB, Ravens: On his way to 1,000 rushing yards for the third consecutive season. Amazing.
3. Tom Brady, QB, Buccaneers
4. Jonathan Taylor, RB, Colts: Can easily make the case for him as fantasy’s top running back.
5. Cooper Kupp, WR, Rams: Totally rooting for him to get to 2,000 receiving yards. He is on pace for 1,812 yards.
6. Davante Adams, WR, Packers
7. Dak Prescott, QB, Cowboys: Late-game touchdowns in blowout loss aids fantasy managers. He should be fine.
8. Matthew Stafford, QB, Rams: He is not the fantasy MVP, but in real life, sure, it makes sense.
Source: Read Full Article