F1 Russian GP practice: UK start time, live stream, TV channel and race scheduleSeptember 27, 2020
LEWIS HAMILTON is out to equal Michael Schumacher's record 90 Formula 1 wins as the entertaining season continues in Russia.
Two weeks on from mayhem at Mugello, the drivers will be looking for an altogether calmer afternoon after multiple races which have stunned fans.
F1 Russian Grand Prix LIVE – Follow all the action from Sochi
Hamilton will be licking his lips given Mercedes' domination of the Russian circuit in recent years – and begins on pole after edging out Valtteri Bottas in qualifying.
When is Russian GP?
- The big race is all set for Sunday, September 27.
- It will begin at 12.10pm UK time.
What TV channel is the Russian Grand Prix on and can I live stream it?
- You can catch every moment of drama across the race weekend on Sky Sports F1.
- Coverage of the race will begin at 10.30am on Sunday, and the actual race begins at 12.10pm
- If you're not a Sky subscriber, grab a NOW TV pass from just £9.99 for a day or £25 for a month to stream on a number of devices.
Race weekend schedule
Friday, September 25
- Practice 1 – 9am to 10.30am
- Practice 2 – 1pm to 2.30pm
Saturday, September 26
- Practice 3 – 10am to 11am
- Qualifying – 1pm to 2pm
Sunday, September 27
- Race – 12.10pm
Source: Read Full Article