Dortmund vs Sevilla FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for TONIGHT'S Champions League clashMarch 9, 2021
DORTMUND welcome Sevilla to Germany for the second-leg of their Champions League knockout tie.
BVB are in the driving seat after a pulsating 3-2 win in Spain last time out, with Erling Haaland hitting a brace.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
Sevilla will not go quietly though and have won 12 of their last 16 away games in all competitions.
When is Dortmund vs Sevilla?
- This Champions League clash is set for Tuesday, March 9.
- Kick-off in Dortmund is at 8pm GMT.
- The teams haven't met at this ground since 2010. when Sevilla won a Europa League group stage match 1-0.
⚽ Read our Football live blog for the very latest news from around the grounds
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
BT Sport hold the rights to show every Champions League match live in the UK.
This game is being shown on BT Sport 3.
If you want to stream as a BT customer, download the official app on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
Can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Dortmund are without England winner Jadon Sancho who could be sidelined for up to a month.
Manuel Akanji is unlikely to be available due to a hamstring problem., while Axel Witsel and Marcel Schmelzer are also out.
Aleix Vidal misses out for the visitors, who are hoping to welcome back Jules Kounde and Yassine Bounou who both missed the La Liga clash with Elche.
- Dortmund to win -23/20
- Draw – 5/2
- Sevilla to win – 21/10
- Dortmund to qualify – 1/7
- Sevilla to make it through – 9/2
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article