Bournemouth vs Leicester FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Premier League clashJuly 12, 2020
BOURNEMOUGH host Leicester with their Premier League status hanging by a thread.
After wins for West Ham and Watford on Saturday, the Cherries are now six points adrift in the drop zone and realistically need to win their remaining games to stay up.
Leicester won't simply roll over though with plenty to play for themselves, as the Foxes look to cement a Champions League place for next season.
When is Bournemouth vs Leicester?
- This crunch Premier League clash is set for Sunday, July 12.
- Kick-off at the Vitality will be at 7pm BST.
- When Leicester visited this ground last, they were beaten 4-2 as Josh King, Ryan Fraser and Adam Smith got the goals.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch this game on Sky Pick, which can be found on Freeview channel 11.
- That means it is FREE to watch for everyone who has a valid TV licence.
- You can also find the game on Sky One, Sky Sports Premier League and Main Event.
- If you want 24 hours of Premier League action, grab a NOW TV pass from just £9.99 to stream on your mobile, tablet or PC,
What is the team news?
Adam Smith will play no part in proceedings after being given oxygen on the field against Tottenham.
Jack Stacey could fill in at full-back, while David Brooks should be available despite struggling in the draw with Spurs.
For the visitors, both James Maddison and Ben Chilwell have been ruled out through injury.
- Bournemouth to win – 4/1
- Draw – 27/10
- Leicester victory – 7/10
- Both teams to score – 4/5
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article