Ballon d’Or 2019: UK start time, live stream, TV channel and odds for TONIGHT’S prestigious ceremony – The SunDecember 2, 2019
VIRGIL VAN DIJK has emerged as one of the favourites to bag the 2019 Ballon d'Or award.
The Liverpool star will battle it out against the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi for the most prestigious individual prize in football.
A leaked image has appeared to revealed the winner of the award ahead of tonight's official announcement.
Luka Modric picked up the last Ballon d'Or after his incredible efforts for club and country – but he has not made the cut this year.
Here's everything you need to know about the Ballon d'Or ceremony…
When will it start?
The glitzy ceremony is set to start at 7.30pm (BST).
It will take place at the Theatre du Chatelet in Paris.
How can I watch it?
The awards bash will not be available to watch on television in the United Kingdom.
But fear not, France Football will be live streaming the ceremony.
In the USA, it will be shown live on beIN Sports.
Which players have been nominated?
- Sadio Mane (SEN/Liverpool)
- Sergio Aguero (ARG/Manchester City)
- Frenkie de Jong (NED/Barcelona)
- Hugo Lloris (FRA/Tottenham)
- Dusan Tadic (SER/Ajax)
- Kylian Mbappe (FRA/PSG)
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (ENG/Liverpool)
- Donny van de Beek (NED/Ajax)
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (GAB/Arsenal)
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen (GER/Barcelona)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (POR/Juventus)
- Alisson (BRA/Liverpool)
- Matthijs de Ligt (NED/Juventus)
- Karim Benzema (FRA/Real Madrid)
- Georginio Wijnaldum (NED/Liverpool)
- Virgil van Dijk (NED/Liverpool)
- Bernardo Silva (POR/Manchester City)
- Son Heung-min (KOR/Tottenham)
- Robert Lewandowski (POL/Bayern Munich)
- Roberto Firmino (BRA/Liverpool)
- Lionel Messi (ARG/Barcelona)
- Riyad Mahrez (ALG/Manchester City)
- Kevin De Bruyne (BEL/Manchester City)
- Kalidou Koulibaly (SEN/Napoli)
- Antoine Griezmann (FRA/Barcelona)
- Mohamed Salah (EGY/Liverpool)
- Eden Hazard (BEL/Real Madrid)
- Marquinhos (BRA/Paris-SG)
- Raheem Sterling (ENG/Manchester City)
- Joao Félix(POR/Atletico Madrid)
- Sam Kerr (AUS/Chelsea)
- Ellen White (ENG/Manchester City)
- Nilla Fischer (SWE/Linkopings)
- Amandine Henry (FRA/Lyon)
- Lucy Bronze(ENG/Lyon)
- Alex Morgan (USA/Orlando Pride)
- Vivianne Miedema (NED/Arsenal)
- Dzsenifer Marozsan (GER/Lyon)
- Pernille Harder (DEN/Wolfsburg)
- Sarah Bouhaddi (FRA/Lyon)
- Megan Rapinoe (USA/Reign FC)
- Lieke Martens (NED/Barcelona)
- Sari van Veenendal (NED/Atletico Madrid)
- Wendie Renard (FRA/Lyon)
- Rose Lavelle(USA/Washington Spirit)
- Marta (BRA/Orlando Pride)
- Ada Hegerberg (NOR/Lyon)
- Kosovare Asllani (SWE/CD Tacon)
- Sofia Jakobsson (SWE/CD Tacon)
- Tobin Heath (USA/Portland Thorns)
What are the odds?
- 1/12 – Lionel Messi
- 6/1 – Virgil van Dijk
- 20/1 – Cristiano Ronaldo
Source: Read Full Article