Lauren Pope shares contents of her hospital bag in candid video as she prepares to give birthJuly 13, 2020
Get celebrity exclusives straight to your inbox!
Former TOWIE star Lauren Pope is set to welcome a baby girl soon and it looks as though the mum-to-be is really getting preparations under way.
Taking to Instagram, the 37 year old, who is expecting her first child with millionaire boyfriend Tom Keterman, posted a 12 minute video titled “my hospital bag check list.”
The beautiful star then went on to detail what she’d be including, writing: “I finally got round to packing my hospital bag so here is everything I’m taking!
Get exclusive celebrity stories and fabulous photoshoots straight to your inbox with OK's daily newsletter. You can sign up at the top of the page.
“I have probably overpacked but I would just rather have everything I want & not have to worry! I’ll update you once I’ve given birth as to what I did or didn’t need!”
For now, however, the bag includes a huge array of newborn must-haves.
Lauren admits she’s been “learning as [she] goes,” adding that she’s been “kind of clueless” about what to include, but added that she’d researched on an array of different platforms to find out what to include.
Some of the items Lauren has packed include hospital notes, three boxes of formula, 24 nappies, barrier cream and six muslins.
The star admitted she wants to breast feed but added that she was taking formula along “for peace of mind.”
Pregnant Lauren Pope given advice by Chloe Lewis ahead of baby's birth
Lauren Pope confirms gender of first child with boyfriend Tony Keterman
Lauren has also packed a selection of clothes for her newborn, including three vests with sleeves, six baby grows, and two pairs of newborn socks.
The reality star, who recently revealed the gender of her baby to be a girl, has also included a range of her own essentials, including massage oil, laptop and charger, headphones, lip balm and her favourite snacks.
She’s also included essential oils, twelve small battery candle lights and sliders to wear in the shower, amongst a range of other things.
Alongs with her video, Lauren gave her followers a full list of all the items she has included in her bag.
Writing below the clip she listed:
- Hospital notes ⠀
- Formula – @aptaadvice (3 boxes)⠀
- Nappies x 24 – @pampersuk_ire
- Barrier Cream – @aveenobabyukire
- Muslins x 6 – @johnlewisandpartners ⠀
- Cellular Blankets x 2 – John Lewis Newborn vests sleeveless x 3 – @laredoute_uk ⠀
- Newborn vests with sleeves x 3 – La Redoute ⠀
- Newborn Sleepsuit / Babygrow x 6 – @jojomamanbebe and John Lewis ⠀
- Newborn socks x 2⠀
- Breast pads x 12 – @medela_uk ⠀
- Maternity pads x 10 – @bootsuk ⠀
- Flannels x 2 – John Lewis ⠀
- Pyjamas sets x 4 – @monsoon & @victoriassecret Secret ⠀
- Short, thin robe – @ukgap
- Big knickers x 6 – @nextofficial ⠀
- Nursing bra – @bravadodesigns ⠀
- Selection of loose fit tops x 5
- Sliders (to wear in shower)⠀
- Toiletries bag (Whatever items you would usually use)
- Hypnobirthing notes & booklet – @birth_bubble bubble
- Battery small candle lights x 12 – Amazon
- Essential oils – ‘Destress’ @neomorganics ⠀
- Spritz for bits – @my_expertmidwife ⠀
- Massage Oil – @naturalbirthingco Laptop & charger⠀
- Phone & charger ⠀
- Lip balm – @byterryofficial
- Joggers x 2 @MissyEmpire
Millie Mackintosh shares contents of her hospital baby bag
Vogue Williams styles her bump in blue dress from Millie Mackintosh's line
Lauren announced the gender of her baby in an Instagram upload while posing with her gorgeous baby bump on display.
The star donned a white Calvin Klein sports bra, a white shirt and jeans in the stunning image, as she knelt beside her beloved dog, Cookie.
Revealing that she is expecting a baby girl, Lauren sweetly cautioned the image: “Me n my girls”. [sic]
Little Mix star Leigh-Anne Pinnock wrote: “What a dream” underneath the snap, while Chloe Sims wrote: “Wow sooooooo beautiful x.” [sic]
Olivia Bowen commented: “Oh Lauren. look so beautiful & that little puppa has stolen my heart”, while Olivia Attwood gushed: “Wow. This is STUNNING.” [sic]
Source: Read Full Article