How do I subscribe to The Sun Digital Edition? All you need to knowApril 17, 2020
CAN’T get out to the shops?
There’s no need to worry when it comes to getting your Sun fix every day – no matter the circumstances. We’re still here with everything you know and love, here’s how you can keep up to date…
What is The Sun Digital Edition and how do I get it?
What is The Sun Digital Edition ?
The Sun Digital Edition is your Sun paper as printed, but digital – it gives you access to the paper on your Android, Apple or Amazon device – or desktop – seven days a week. Just visit digital-newspaper.thesun.co.uk for more information.
If you are logging on via desktop, remember to bookmark the page so you can get back to it easily – or visit thesun.co.uk/newspaper where you can log in again.
How much does The Sun Digital Edition cost?
For just £4.99 (that’s just under 17p cheaper than buying the paper edition every day) you get the full paper sent to the app, be it on your tablet or your smartphone and you can even bookmark, save and search pages when it comes to your favourite articles.
How many papers are available at a time?
You’ll find the previous seven days papers, including today’s available in the app at all times.
Does the The Sun Digital Edition include supplements?
Yes, you’ll enjoy instant access to your favourite pullouts such as Fabulous Magazine, TV Mag and the Favourite
How do I subscribe?
Simply follow the link below, submit your details and complete payment then install the Sun Newspaper app on your device, login and enjoy.
Visit digital-newspaper.thesun.co.uk for more information.
Terms & Conditions
- Sun Savers codes are only available in the printed edition of The Sun and The Sun on Sunday
- Please note – the Sun e-reader is not available to customers who have purchased through the Apple and Android Stores.
- Only available on iOS 10 or newer – to find out how to update your version, click here.
- You will be billed £4.99 on a monthly basis unless you cancel at least 7 days before your next billing date
- 18+ T&Cs apply
How else can I get a daily copy of The Sun?
If you prefer a physical copy of the paper each day, don’t fret. From Monday April 13, you can get six-weeks FREE delivery of the paper – you simply pay the normal cost of your paper, no extra charges.
Simply head online to delivermynewspaper.co.uk then search your postcode and choose your local newsagent.
Select “The Sun” and let us know how often you would like to receive your newspaper.
Finally, fill in your details and click “Send My Vouchers”.
Vouchers for six weeks of free delivery will be posted to your address.
Take these vouchers with you to your chosen newsagent to claim your free six-week delivery.
Alternatively, you can get your free delivery vouchers by calling us directly on 0800 980 6907.
MORE FROM THE SUN
ice ice baby
WAIT IS ON
ESCAPE TO MEXICO
ALL SYSTEMS CO
- Payment for newspaper still required. New customers only. UK stores only and subject to delivery area availability.
- The Sun and The Sun on Sunday only.
- 18+ T&Cs apply, for details see delivermynewspaper.co.uk/terms/the-sun.
Source: Read Full Article