Biscoff Tray Bake recipe labelled ‘easiest ever’ as it uses just 3 ingredientsJanuary 25, 2021
The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox
Biscoff is one of the hottest products around right now.
People have been loving the cookies for years, however things went wild for the brand when it released the Lotus Biscoff Spread.
There's is now a new simple recipe too which allows food fans to make a yummy Biscoff Tray Bake, which some bakers have branded the easiest recipe ever.
The recipe was featured on the Good Housekeeping UK Instagram page after it was submitted by social media user Rita Forshaw.
The brand wrote: "We can't get enough of your takes on our three-ingredient Biscoff Tray Bake – thank you @ritaforshaw!"
A photo of the delicious looking cakes were shared as well, which had Instagram users drooling.
Those who want to make the tray bake will need just a jar of Biscoff spread, three eggs a two tablespoons of baking powder.
The cakes take just 20 minutes to cook and also aren't too bad for your waistline, as they are just 158 calories per serving.
Fans went wild on the Good Housekeeping UK Instagram page as the post on the tray bake racked up hundreds of likes and tons of excitable comments.
Biscoff Tray Bake recipe
- 400 g jar Lotus Biscoff Spread, plus 5 tbsp extra to decorate
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan) mark 4
- Line a 20.5cm (8in) square tin with baking parchment
- Scoop all of the Biscoff out of one jar into a bowl, add eggs and baking powder. Mix with a wooden spoon until combined
- Scrape into the lined tin and bake for 18-20min, until just set.
- Leave to cool for 10min in tin
- Evenly spread over the extra 5tbsp Biscoff
- Leave to cool before cutting into squares.
One exclaimed: "These look so good," as another added: "Such a good idea!"
A third chimed in: "I need one of those to get me through another day of home schooling."
While a fourth added: "Easiest cake ever! I'm introducing it to my friends."
We can't wait to make, and of course more importantly eat these little pieces of heaven immediately.
Source: Read Full Article