Style Cheat slashes up to 68% off dresses at ASOS – here's what to buySeptember 4, 2020
STYLE Cheat, always high on our wish lists has slashed the prices of their dresses.
There's up to 68 per cent off at ASOS, and we want everything.
Style Cheat is home to lust-worthy skirts, must have dresses and eye catching tops. Sequin minis, you got it? Uber cool maxis, you know it.
- Save up to 68 per cent at Style Cheat – buy here
We're not the only ones who think so too, as Sam and Billie Faiers, Katie Piper and Paige Turley have all been spotted in the brands wares.
The uber on trend dresses have put them firmly on the map, and they've quickly become our go to for cool occasion wear, and chic weekend looks.
Shoppers can snap up looks at stylecheat.com, and ASOS – which is where we found up to 68 per cent off these mega looks.
SHE’S BACK 🙌🏼 And at this point, it would be rude not to treat yourself to a new dress 🔥
A post shared byStyle Cheat (@stylecheat) on
The brand have also recently looked to help the pandemic by producing a range of face masks from surplus fabric – in iconic prints no less. All their masks are 3 ply and are made from natural breathable fibres such as cotton and viscose – so they are fully sustainable and washable.
Style Cheat founders Natalie and Lexi said: "‘Style Cheat offers a mix of Australian beach babe mixed with London city attitude and we’ve always stuck by this.
"We are a very feminine brand but offer iconic animal prints and timeless silhouettes which our customers love – and we carry this through each seasonal collection.
A bank holiday #frankiesfaves … from a very tired Frankie & @torsandford 😂 Enjoy! …. swipe ups in stories… outfits tagged… 💋 #ootd #bankholiday #maternity
A post shared byFrankie Bridge (@frankiebridge) on
‘Since launching in May 2019, the response has been amazing! Also, the number of celebrities and influencers wearing the label has really helped put us on the map as the go-to brand for dresses and occasion wear. We’ve seen our pieces on Sam and Billie Faiers, Katie Piper and Paige Turley just to name a few."
Sounds good? We think so too, here are the pieces we're snapping up:
- Velvet plunge front ruffle midi dress in pink, £16.60, WAS £52 – buy here
- High neck bell sleeve skater dress in ditsy floral, £20.70, WAS £48 – buy here
- Sequin ruched front mini skirt with ruffle detail in black, £21.85, WAS £38 – buy here
- Puff sleeve bow tie front detail body in black, £17.60, WAS £32 – buy here
- Flutter sleeve midaxi dress with double thigh splits in red jacquard floral, £23.40, WAS £52 – buy here
- Contrast polka print midaxi dress in mono, £22.85, WAS £52 – buy here
- Exclusive organza balloon sleeve shirt in white heart print, £27.35, WAS £38 – buy here
- High waist pu trouser with belt detail in black, £20, Was £38 – buy here
- Satin flutter sleeve midaxi dress in soft blush, £32.50, WAS £50 – buy here
- High neck asymmetric midaxi dress with belt in pink polka print,£34.10, WAS £60 – buy here
- Style Cheat sweetheart neckline puff sleeve skater dress in leopard, £38.40, WAS £48 – buy here
- Style Cheat flutter sleeve midaxi dress in contrast red floral, £40, WAS £50 – buy here
- Style Cheat wrap front contrast floral maxi dress in multi floral, £41.60, WAS £52 – buy here
- Style Cheat high neck cold shoulder tiered ruffle hem maxi dress in cream floral print, £52, WAS £65 – buy here
- Style Cheat reversible tie side maxi dress in contrast summer floral print, £52, WAS £65 – buy here
Ray-Ban have announced an up to half price sale on sunglasses, these are the specs to snap up.
Astrid & Miyu launches chunky Vintage Collection and here are the pieces to buy now.
Topshop has announced a huge summer sale with up to 70 per cent off, here's what to buy.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article