Shine bright this Christmas week with glitzy eyeshadow, rainbow flats and a party-perfect knitDecember 23, 2018
We've rounded up the must-have items to see you through party season – but be warned, you'll want them all…
- Shoes, £129, Kurt Geiger – buy now
- Nails Inc Inc.redible Full Impact Glitter Gloss in Holo Boys and Cup of Hot, £8, Nails Inc – buy now
- Juicy Couture Glistening Amber, £99 for 100ml EDP, Selfridges – buy now
- Wall hanging stitch kit, £49, Cotton Clara at Notonthehighstreet.com – buy now
- Cheeseboard, £40, LSA – buy now
- Absolut Elyx Vodka, £34.99, The Bottle Club – buy now
- Illamasqua Jewel Vinyl Eyeshadow in Blondie, Roxy, Wizzard and Stardust, £15 each, Illamasqua – buy now
- Candle, £15, Stoneglow – buy now
- Jumper, £49.99, Zara
Photography: Little Red Panda
Stockists: Absolut (Drinksupermarket.com), Illamasqua (Illamasqua.com), Juicy Couture (Selfridges.com),
Kurt Geiger (Kurtgeiger.com), LSA (Amazon.co.uk), Nails Inc (Nailsinc.com), Stoneglow (Stoneglowcandles.co.uk), Zara (Zara.com)
Earlier this week, we told you Marks & Spencer’s animal-print ankle boots are a Christmas must-have… and they’re STILL available online.
We also revealed Asda is selling Harry Potter Christmas bedding – and prices start from £5.
And we showed you Meghan Markle’s £35 ASOS maternity dress is back in stock – but you need to snap it up quick.
Source: Read Full Article