Schuh slash 20% off full price styles including Dr Martens, Converse, Nike and moreMay 6, 2020
SHOE shoppers we have good news, Schuh have announced they are slashing 20 per cent off full price styles.
They've released an exclusive code which will get you 20 per cent off best selling brands including Dr Martens, Converse, Nike and more.
Shoppers can bag 20 per cent off all full price styles, using code TREAT20 – but you'll need to be quick as the offer is only available for a limited time.
- Save 20 per cent on full price styles at Schuh – buy here
The offer will apply to full price styles, not shoes that have already been discounted, so it's the perfect time to pick up a pair of summer sandals, sports trainers, or fashion sneakers.
Schuh is home to big brands including Birkenstock, Converse, Dr Martens, FILA, New Balance, Nike, Skechers, UGG, Vans and more – so you're spoilt for choice.
Just don't hang about as there's no word yet on how long the discount will be available for.
You can see the full range here, but we've picked out some of our favourites below – just don't forget to apply the code!
- Nikewhite Air Force 1 Sage Low Trainers, £85 – buy here
- Birkenstock White Arizona Sandals, £60 – buy here
- Nike Black & Gold Just Do It Sandals, £24 – buy here
- Vans Black Old Skool Trainers, £60 – buy here
- Converse White All Star Oxford Mono Trainers, £50 – buy here
- Ugg Black Fluff Yeah Slide Sandals, £100 – buy here
- Dr Martens Black Zebrilus Voss Sandals, £89 – buy here
If that wasn't enough Schuh also has a huge deals across the site, with up to 43 per cent off branded shoes, including these Dr Martens Black Bonny Boots, which are £44.99 from £79, and these Converse All Star's Hi Tops, £44.99 from £55.
Just don't hang about if you want a pair.
Topshop unveiled the new 2020 ‘it’ dress Willow and it’s perfect for effortless summer dressing.
Plus Fearne Cotton launched her Yoga range for Sweaty Betty and it looks amazing.
And cult favourite Vans have launched their Neon Collection – and here’s where you can buy them.
Source: Read Full Article