Megyn Kelly weighs in on Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's bombshell Netflix doc after unseen pics show Duchess in tears | The Sun

Megyn Kelly weighs in on Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's bombshell Netflix doc after unseen pics show Duchess in tears | The Sun

December 3, 2022

OUTSPOKEN journalist Megyn Kelly has slammed the Sussexes in wake of the release of the trailer for their upcoming Netflix documentary.

The conservative TV pundit blasted the couple and claimed Meghan Markle was attention-seeking by including snaps of herself sobbing.



She accused the former Suits actress and Prince Harry of playing up to the cameras and expressed her disbelief that they had shared the vulnerable images.

Kelly, 51, was noticeably riled by the release of the 59-second clip to promote the pair's upcoming documentary with Netflix.

The trailer was brimming with intimate pictures and videos of Meghan and Harry, as well as snippets of their conversations.

But two images showing the Duchess of Sussex in floods of tears have outraged some royal commentators – including Kelly.

The former attorney took aim at the mum-of-two during an episode of her podcast The Megyn Kelly Show.

She was seen discussing her reaction to the teaser clip, while drawing specific attention to a black-and-white snap of Meghan crying.

Kelly told viewers: "I have never taken a photo of myself crying and certainly never released it to the public saying ‘please feel sorry for me’.

"I don’t understand that mentality and that is what they’ve done in this trailer … Who does this?

Most read in Lifestyle

FATAL SPREAD

Six children die from Strep A with more than 800 cases amid health warning

IN REALITY

Olivia Attwood’s I’m A Celebrity exit explained by Chris Moyles

who are you?

Coronation Street stars tease game-changing identity twist for Esther and Mike

SHORE DEAL

Inside UK seaside town that US celebs have dubbed ‘better than MIAMI’

"They want people to feel sorry for them, which is the most unattractive piece of this couple."

The former Fox News presenter claimed Meghan had even dramatized the image by exaggerating her body language.

Kelly pointed out that the Duchess was pictured "with her face in her hands, bent over, distraught – with some sort of royal blanket in the background."

However, it was actually a $1,625 Hermes cashmere throw blanket seen draped over the back of the chair Meghan is sitting on.

It is not the first time Kelly has taken aim at the 41-year-old, as she previously branded her "totally un-self-aware" in wake of the Sussexes' explosive interview with Oprah.

Meghan was also slammed by another regular rival, Talk TV host Piers Morgan.

He said their new docuseries was "repulsive", while even suggesting the trailer was released to spoil Prince William and Kate's trip to the US.

The fired-up broadcaster tweeted: "Imagine bleating about privacy then doing a kiss-and-tell reality series about your private lives?

"Then imagine preaching compassion as you trash your family again?

"Then imagine releasing first trailer deliberately to ruin your brother’s big trip to America? Repulsive hypocrites."

A LOOK AT THEIR 'LOVE STORY'

Their long-awaited $108million show is set to hit screens in one week’s time – with the trailer dropping just hours after Princess Kate and Prince William arrived in the US.

Royal sources claimed the Royal Family are gearing up for crisis talks – with Wills said to be in a rush back to meet King Charles.

The father and son are expected to knuckle down to prepare a "swift and robust" response to allegations in the docuseries.

The upcoming release had concerned Royals in recent months amid concerns over the potential secrets the couple may spill.

Harry and Meghan had previously promised the docuseries would offer an insight into their “love story”.

At the start of the trailer, the pair are asked: “Why did you want to make this documentary?”

Harry says: “Nobody sees what’s happening behind closed doors. I had to do everything I could to protect my family."

And, Meghan says: "When the stakes are this high doesn’t it make more sense to hear our story from us?"

Unseen photos and videos of the couple dancing, playing guitar and taking selfies have also been shared in the trailer.

The clip also revealed a snapshot of Meghan back when she was pregnant.

Read More on The Sun

British Gas customers furious over major change causing huge bill chaos

You’ve been defrosting your windscreen wrong – right way won’t cost a penny

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex reportedly requested a delay to the show – putting them at loggerheads with Netflix chiefs.

The couple are understood to have wanted to push the controversial TV series back to 2023 amid backlash over the new series of The Crown.




Source: Read Full Article