Meghan Markle latest news – Prince Harry and Duchess 'under MASSIVE financial pressure over Netflix and Spotify deals'

Meghan Markle latest news – Prince Harry and Duchess 'under MASSIVE financial pressure over Netflix and Spotify deals'

July 15, 2021

PRINCE William plans to take Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on "at their own game" a royal expert has claimed.

The future king is said to be raging over his feud with his brother and sister-in-law and is sick of having to hold back.

While the Queen has spent months trying to "smooth things over" between the warring brothers, William has decided to "change tack".

"William had felt that the smoothing over hadn't been working for quite a long time at that moment," according to the Mail's Charlotte Griffiths.

"He felt decisive action was needed, that he needed to play them at their own game," she added.

Read our Meghan and Harry live blog below for the very latest updates...

  • Harvey Lindsay

    ROYAL WAR TRIGGERED ‘WHEN ANNE ORDERED PRINCE HARRY NOT TO MARRY UNSUITABLE MEGHAN’

    Princess Anne was in the thick of things when the Royals’ war with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle first kicked off, it has been claimed

    According to royal expert and commentator Lady Colin Campbell, there were tensions about Meghan’s arrival almost from day one – with Anne among the first to speak out.

    “Princess Anne was the champion in terms of ‘don’t marry that girl, she is unsuitable’,” Lady C said in a YouTube chat back in April.

    “‘She is wrong for us, she is wrong for the country, she is wrong for the job’,” Anne told Prince Harry, according to the royal expert.

  • Harvey Lindsay

    MEGHAN MARKLE REACHED OUT TO NAOMI OSAKA

    Tennis ace Naomi Osaka has revealed that Meghan Markle reached out to her after she stepped down from the French Open.

    The Duchess of Sussex is one of many famous faces who reportedly wanted to support the young tennis star after she quit amid the controversy over her press briefings.

    Osaka, 23, said that she had an outpouring of support from people in the public eye including Michelle Obama and fellow sports stars Michael Phelps, Steph Curry and Novak Djokovic.

    Speaking to Time Magazine for an Olympic preview issue, the athlete spoke about her decision to boycott media conferences during the French Open, having tweeted that she found the briefings like “kicking a person while they’re down”.

    And the tennis ace said: “There can be moments for any of us where we are dealing with issues behind the scenes. Each of us as humans is going through something on some level.”

  • Harvey Lindsay

    THE DIANA AWARD LAUNCHES ANTI-BULLYING CLAIM

    The Diana Award has launched its Don't Face It Alone anti-bullying campaign to encourage young people to speak out about bullying.

    The drive, with the hashtag #SpeakOutAboutBullying, coincides with research that found 54% of young people admit to being bullied but 41% would not tell for fear of making the problem worse.

    Prime Minister Boris Johnson and youth mental health ambassador for the Government and former Love Island star Dr Alex George have backed the initiative, as have technology firms and social media platforms including TikTok, Facebook and Instagram.

    Mr Johnson, who hosted a reception at Downing Street ahead of the launch, said: "Bullying in any form is completely unacceptable and should never be tolerated.

    "The more we speak up about it, the harder we can work to stamp it out – so I applaud The Diana Award for their important campaign, which will provide vital support to those who are suffering."

  • Harvey Lindsay

    MEGA AWARD

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have won an award for making the “enlightened decision” to only have two children.

    Charity Population Matters said it was recognising the couple with the “Special Award” for reducing their impact on the environment.

    The Sussexes, who quit as senior working royals last year, had baby Lilibet “Lili” Diana on June 4, following the birth of their son Archie Mountbatten-Windsor on May 6, 2019.

    The UK-based charity, which campaigns to achieve a sustainable population, said the couple were being acknowledged as “a role model for other families”.

  • Harvey Lindsay

    CHOPPED OUT?

    Meghan Markle’s friend Priyanka Chopra was seen not clapping as Kate Middleton and Prince William arrived at Wimbledon last weekend.

    The Baywatch actress, 38, was captured on camera adjusting her scarf as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge entered the Royal Box to a round of applause.

    Many royal fans were quick to claim that Priyanka was “ignoring” Kate and William, after comments Meghan has made about her struggles in the royal family.

    Speaking to Oprah Winfrey, Meghan, 39, said that Kate made her cry over her bridesmaid dresses for her royal wedding, while revealing "conversations" were had with a member of the Royal Family around the colour of Meghan’s unborn child's skin.

    While it is possible Priyanka simply didn’t see Kate, 39, and William, 39, entering the Royal Box, fans were quick to comment on the moment and claim it was a snub.

  • Harvey Lindsay

    PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN MARKLE’S EXPLOSIVE OPRAH WINFREY INTERVIEW NOMINATED FOR EMMY AWARD

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex could take home a gong for the two-hour chat, which saw them make a string of bombshell allegations against the Royal Family.

    “Oprah with Meghan & Harry: A CBS Primetime Special” is nominated in the “Outstanding Hosted Nonfiction Series Or Special category”, it was confirmed today.

    The winners will be announced at the 73rd Primetime Emmy Awards on September 19.

    During the Oprah interview, which aired in March, Meghan claimed an unnamed royal had raised “concerns” about the skin colour of her and Harry’s children and alleged the Palace had denied her mental health support.

  • Harvey Lindsay

    LIL HINT

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry could share a snap of Lilibet’s feet for the first public picture of their baby girl, a royal expert has claimed.

    Daniela Elser said it was likely the parents were weighing up their options following their daughter’s birth last month.

    The expert said that the couple’s main concern over sharing a photograph was privacy as they continue their lives away from the Royal family in the USA.

    Their daughter, Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, was born on June 4 in a hospital in Santa Barbara becoming the 8th in line to the throne.

    But, in stark contrast to big brother Archie, no pictures have yet emerged of the newborn.

  • [email protected]

    CHARLES ‘RELIEVED’ WHEN MEGHAN AND HARRY CAME OFF PAYROLL

    During Meghan and Harry’s tell all Oprah Interview, they claimed that they had been cut off by the royal family.

    However, it was recently revealed that they had still been receiving nearly £4.5 million during the last financial year.

    Now a royal expert has revealed that they believe Charles is now “relieved” that they are off the payroll.

    Royal biographer Ingrid Seward told the Daily Mail: “I imagine Prince Charles will be relieved as they will be off his payroll now, and the British public will be relieved because they can pay back what they owe now on Frogmore Cottage, so it’s a win-win situation.”

  • [email protected]

    ROYAL WAR TRIGGERED ‘WHEN ANNE ORDERED PRINCE HARRY NOT TO MARRY UNSUITABLE MEGHAN’

    Princess Anne was in the thick of things when the Royals’ war with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle first kicked off, it has been claimed

    According to royal expert and commentator Lady Colin Campbell, there were tensions about Meghan’s arrival almost from day one – with Anne among the first to speak out.

    “Princess Anne was the champion in terms of ‘don’t marry that girl, she is unsuitable’,” Lady C said in a YouTube chat back in April.

    “‘She is wrong for us, she is wrong for the country, she is wrong for the job’,” Anne told Prince Harry, according to the royal expert.

  • [email protected]

    WATCH: DID PRIYANKA CHOPRA SNUB WILLS & KATE?

    Meghan Markle’s friend Priyanka Chopra appears to IGNORE clapping for Kate and William as they arrived at Wimbledon

  • [email protected]

    PRINCE CHARLES ‘PLANNED ONE-ON-ONE DINNER’ WITH SON HARRY – BUT WAS ‘DREADING’ IT

    The Duke of Sussex returned to the UK from his LA home for the unveiling of Princess Diana’s memorial statue this month.

    And The Daily Mail reported the father and son had planned to meet with a “one-on-one” dinner.

    It was claimed the future king, 72, had planned to fly back from Scotland to see his son and thrash things out after Harry’s string of explosive claims about the Royal Family.

    However, it is unclear if the meeting did occur.

    Instead, it has been claimed Charles was “dreading” the dinner – potentially over fears the meeting could be misconstrued.

  • [email protected]

    PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN MARKLE’S EXPLOSIVE OPRAH WINFREY INTERVIEW NOMINATED FOR EMMY AWARD

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex could take home a gong for the two-hour chat, which saw them make a string of bombshell allegations against the Royal Family.

    “Oprah with Meghan & Harry: A CBS Primetime Special” is nominated in the “Outstanding Hosted Nonfiction Series Or Special category”, it was confirmed today.

    The winners will be announced at the 73rd Primetime Emmy Awards on September 19.

    During the Oprah interview, which aired in March, Meghan claimed an unnamed royal had raised “concerns” about the skin colour of her and Harry’s children and alleged the Palace had denied her mental health support.

  • [email protected]

    CHARLES ‘RELIEVED’ WHEN MEGHAN AND HARRY CAME OFF PAYROLL

    During Meghan and Harry’s tell all Oprah Interview, they claimed that they had been cut off by the royal family.

    However, it was recently revealed that they had still been receiving nearly £4.5 million during the last financial year.

    Now a royal expert has revealed that they believe Charles is now “relieved” that they are off the payroll.

    Royal biographer Ingrid Seward told the Daily Mail: “I imagine Prince Charles will be relieved as they will be off his payroll now, and the British public will be relieved because they can pay back what they owe now on Frogmore Cottage, so it’s a win-win situation.”

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN MARKLE REACHED OUT TO NAOMI OSAKA

    Tennis ace Naomi Osaka has revealed that Meghan Markle reached out to her after she stepped down from the French Open.

    The Duchess of Sussex is one of many famous faces who reportedly wanted to support the young tennis star after she quit amid the controversy over her press briefings.

    Osaka, 23, said that she had an outpouring of support from people in the public eye including Michelle Obama and fellow sports stars Michael Phelps, Steph Curry and Novak Djokovic.

    Speaking to Time Magazine for an Olympic preview issue, the athlete spoke about her decision to boycott media conferences during the French Open, having tweeted that she found the briefings like “kicking a person while they’re down”.

    And the tennis ace said: “There can be moments for any of us where we are dealing with issues behind the scenes. Each of us as humans is going through something on some level.”

  • [email protected]

    MEGA AWARD

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have won an award for making the “enlightened decision” to only have two children.

    Charity Population Matters said it was recognising the couple with the “Special Award” for reducing their impact on the environment.

    The Sussexes, who quit as senior working royals last year, had baby Lilibet “Lili” Diana on June 4, following the birth of their son Archie Mountbatten-Windsor on May 6, 2019.

    The UK-based charity, which campaigns to achieve a sustainable population, said the couple were being acknowledged as “a role model for other families”.

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN AND HARRY FILM ‘COMEDY OF THE YEAR’

    A teaser of the new film was released today with many sharing their opinions on the movie set to hit the screens.

    Lifetime’s new movie Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace is based on the couples decision to leave the royal family.

    During Lorraine’s morning show it was the topic of conversation as she described the film as being a comedy.

    Lorraine scrutinized the film saying “Crikey. It looks the best comedy of the year doesn’t it? Daft”

    She then added: “Is that meant to be the Queen?” before laughing to herself.

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN MARKLE AND HARRY’S BABY DAUGHTER LILIBET WILL BE ‘FRIENDLY’, ‘SMART’ AND ‘A HANDFUL’ SAYS TAROT READER

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry welcomed baby number two, Lilibet“Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, last month on June 4. 

    And tarot queen Kerry King has analysed the youngster’s birthday to reveal what kind of energy the new baby will bring to their Californian home.

    Lilibet’s birthday falls within the Gemini dates (May 22 – June 21) and Geminis are the tricksters of the zodiac, the most playful, youthful and curious sign. 

    Ruled by the planet Mercury, which influences commerce, communication and speed. 

    Read the full story here

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN MARKLE SAYS SHE’S MADE THE ‘BIGGEST MISTAKE’ IN NEW FILM TRAILER

    Meghan Markle says she’s made the “world’s biggest mistake” joining the royal family in a new trailer for the Lifetime movie being made about Megxit. 

    The new teaser clip for Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace was released on Instagram this week and shows the couple leaving behind their royal roles. 

    In the 30-second video, Meghan, played by actress Sydney Morton, questions if she made an error marrying into the royal family. 

    Meanwhile, Prince Harry, played by Jordan Dean, insists he’ll “do everything in his power to keep his wife and son safe”.

    Kate Middleton is also portrayed in the movie, and is seen in the trailer saying that marrying into the royal family is what they “signed up for.”

    Read More here

  • [email protected]

    NUMEROLOGIST PREDICTS BABY NUMBER THREE FOR HARRY & MEGHAN

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are to have a third child – or so their numerology predicts. 

    A leading numerologist, who analyses people’s “numbers” to determine their traits, claims to have worked out exactly what lies ahead for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

    The practise works by matching numbers that represent the letters of a person’s full name, added with a date of birth – and we also have an individual number that will show our traits.

    Heather James, a numerologist for top dating agency Mogul Matchmakers, told Fabulous that they are extremely compatible. 

    She explained: “They definitely have a past life connection. They’ll also work brilliantly in business together. I predict that they will have a third child in three years’ time too – their numbers say it all.”

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN MARKLE’S EX HUSBAND FELT LIKE ‘SOMETHING STUCK TO THE BOTTOM OF HER SHOE’ 

    The producer and talent agent, Trevor Engelson told how his marriage to the Duchess came under strain as the pair were filming in different cities. 

    They had started dating in 2004, as Meghan was looking to establish herself as an actor in Hollywood, and tied the knot in Ocho Rios in September 2011. 

    But their marriage came under strain as Meghan was filming in Toronto for the hit show Suits while he was based in California – and the pair spent little time together. 

    In his book, Meghan: A Hollywood Princess, Morton wrote that the move had shocked Trevor – and he could “barely contain his anger” afterwards. 

    Morton claims that Engelson told a pal that he went from cherishing Meghan to feeling like “a piece of something stuck to the bottom of Meghan’s shoe”. 

  • [email protected]

    PRINCE CHARLES ‘PLANNED ONE-ON-ONE DINNER’ WITH SON HARRY – BUT WAS ‘DREADING’ IT

    The Duke of Sussex returned to the UK from his LA home for the unveiling of Princess Diana’s memorial statue this month.

    And The Daily Mail reported the father and son had planned to meet with a “one-on-one” dinner.

    It was claimed the future king, 72, had planned to fly back from Scotland to see his son and thrash things out after Harry’s string of explosive claims about the Royal Family.

    However, it is unclear if the meeting did occur.

    Instead, it has been claimed Charles was “dreading” the dinner – potentially over fears the meeting could be misconstrued.

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN MARKLE AND PRINCE HARRY QUIT ROYAL DUTY FOR LA TO BE ‘SOCIAL-IMPACT INFLUENCERS’

    Catherine St-Laurent, who quit her top role after less than a year, confirmed the couple stepped back to become “talented and creative leaders” instead.

    The Duke and Duchess vowed they’d continue with a lifetime of “service” – after the Queen confirmed they’d be stripped of their royal titles after Megxit.

    And now Ms St-Laurent, who left a plum job with Bill and Melinda Gates to work as Harry and Meghan’s chief of staff last year, has revealed their plans for the future.

    “I think they have the potential to be very influential leaders in the social-impact space. I look forward to continuing to be a part of that.”

  • [email protected]

    LIL HINT

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry could share a snap of Lilibet’s feet for the first public picture of their baby girl, a royal expert has claimed.

    Daniela Elser said it was likely the parents were weighing up their options following their daughter’s birth last month.

    The expert said that the couple’s main concern over sharing a photograph was privacy as they continue their lives away from the Royal family in the USA.

    Their daughter, Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, was born on June 4 in a hospital in Santa Barbara becoming the 8th in line to the throne.

    But, in stark contrast to big brother Archie, no pictures have yet emerged of the newborn.

  • [email protected]

    PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE QUEEN, EXPERT CLAIMS

    Speaking on YouTube, royal expert and former socialite Lady Colin Campbell said the Duke and Duchess of Sussex simply will not be able to get away with everything they want to get away with.

    “Harry knows that the Queen is a very tolerant person and so he and the wife have been taking full advantage of her tolerance in the hope that they would get away with everything,” she said.

    “But as we have seen and we are going to see more and more, they have not got away with everything and they’re not being allowed to get away with everything,” Lady C added.

  • [email protected]

    CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF THE NHS HAS BEEN AWARDED A KBE

    Source: Read Full Article