John Lewis launches FIRST Jewellery Advent Calendar and it's the ultimate gift this ChristmasOctober 19, 2020
HAD enough of beauty advent calendars? Chocolate not cutting it. Maybe a jewellery advent calendar is for you?
Luckily John Lewis has launched their first Jewellery Advent Calendar.
The incredible Advent Calendar is perfect for jewellery fans, and those who love anything sparkly.
- John Lewis Jewellery Advent Calendar 2020, £199 – buy here
The John Lewis Jewellery Advent Calendar launches on the 26 October, so mark that date in your diary, as you won't want to miss out.
The first of it's kind, it'll be available on johnlewis.com and in stores.
It includes 22 items of gold and silver plated jewellery that can be mixed and matched, layered and worn in a multitude of ways alongside 7 semi precious stones.
With 25 doors that can be opened throughout December, you can find a selection of wonderful individual pieces that can interchanged across the necklaces, earrings and bracelets.
It also includes pouches for storing your new jewellery, and a hair clip – perfect for the festive season.
Can you imagine a better way to count down to Christmas? No, us neither.
Isobel Braiden, Jewellery Buyer for John Lewis said: "For the first time ever we have created a 25 day John Lewis jewellery advent calendar.
"Designed by our in-house team – the advent includes a mixture of gold and silver plated jewellery items alongside charms and semi-precious stones that can be used interchangeably; all can be layered up or worn individually, so you can mix and match as you wish to style in your own way.
"The fully recyclable box has been designed by British illustrator, Megan St Clair, after we came across her beautiful designs on Instagram."
What's inside the John Lewis Jewellery Advent Calendar 2020?
- Yellow gold-plated hoop earrings
- Silver-plated hoop earrings
- Yellow gold-plated belcher chain adjustable necklace (total length 45cm)
- Silver-plated belcher chain adjustable necklace (total length 45cm)
- Yellow gold-plated bobble chain long adjustable necklace (total length 56cm)
- Silver-plated bobble chain long adjustable necklace (total length 56cm)
- Yellow gold-plated belcher chain adjustable bracelet (total length 22cm)
- Silver-plated belcher chain adjustable bracelet (total length 22cm)
- Pair of yellow gold-plated freshwater pearl charms
- Pair of yellow gold-plated yellow onyx charms
- Pair of silver-plated rose quartz charms
- Pair of silver-plated blue lace agate charms
- Yellow gold-plated hammered teardrop disc pendant
- Silver-plated hammered teardrop disc pendant
- Yellow gold-plated twist circle pendant
- Silver-plated cubic zirconia circle pendant
- Labradorite yellow gold-plated teardrop pendant
- Green onyx yellow gold-plated teardrop pendant
- Blue lace agate silver-plated teardrop pendant
- Pair of green onyx yellow gold-plated stud earrings with butterfly backs
- Pair of labradorite yellow gold-plated stud earrings with butterfly backs
- Pair of amethyst silver-plated stud earrings with butterfly backs
- Drawstring jewellery pouch 12x9cm
- Drawstring jewellery pouch 18x12cm
- Yellow gold-plated twist circle hair clip
- Pearls – they are traditionally symbolic of wisdom gained through experience. They are believed to offer protection, as well as attract good luck and wealth.
- Labradorite – a stone of transformation, the labradorite is a useful companion through change, imparting strength and perseverence.
- Blue lace agate – a nurturing and supportive stone, the blue lace agate neutralises anger and helps those who need confidence. It provides clarity of thought and unwavering intent.
- Green onyx – it symbolises restfulness and purity. This soothing stone is said to relieve worries, tension, stress and fears.
- Amethyst – it is a powerful and protective stone with strong healing and cleansing powers.
- Yellow onyx – it is a strength-giving stone, promoting vigour, steadfastness and stamina. It is said to provide support in difficult circumstances and during times of mental or physical stress.
- Rose quartz – the stone of universal love, rose quartz restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love.
On the hunt for a Beauty Advent Calendar? Here are the best buys.
Looking for a new hair tool? GHD new Rise hot brush tool will give you twice the volume.
Mascara fans will love Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes and it looks amazing.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article