I'm so obsessed with cleaning, I have 3 vacuum cleaners – now here are my 15 hacks to make sure YOUR house is spotless | The SunJune 18, 2023
A CLEANING super fan has shared her impressive collection of cleaning products, including THREE different vacuum cleaners in her house.
When it comes to cleaning, most of us keep it to a minimum – but not TikTok user Vanesa Amaro, from Austin, Texas.
The self-confessed 'Queen of Cleaning' recently walked her 5.6million TikTok fans through the sky-high collection of cleaning essentials, which included more than just one vacuum cleaner.
According to the expert, who used to be a professional housekeeper for almost a decade, it's also the reason her home is spotless.
''I'm gonna tell you how to keep your house clean – step one, have cleaning products accessible literally everywhere.''
As well as having a never-ending stock of products hiding in almost every nook and cranny, Vanesa has also invested in several vacuum cleaners.
read more on homes
Woman gives her patio a glow-up on the cheap with bits from Facebook Marketplace
Cleaning fan reveals Tesco hack which instantly saves you cash on your washing
In total, she has three – and there's one even inside the pantry next to food.
''Point is making cleaning accessible. If cleaning products are close by, chances are you're going to use them more often.''
She added in her video: ''I promise this works. If you have cleaning at arms reach. It makes the biggest difference.''
But whilst the cleaning whizz may swear by this 'hack', the reaction on social media was divided, as many insisted not everyone will have the financial means for such a lifestyle.
Most read in Fabulous
Playful Prince Louis hugs William for sweet Father's Day snap with siblings
Netflix 'unlikely' to renew Harry & Meg’s £81m deal after brutal Spotify axing
Body language expert reveals the secret signal Kate used to make her kids behave
Fans see hidden sign in George, Charlotte & Louis' Trooping the Colour outfits
''The avg person can’t have 3 vacuums all over their house with various double stock of cleaning supplies in each cabinet [sic],'' one reckoned.
Another agreed, writing: ''Multiple vacuums?! I could barely bring myself to buy my one expensive one.''
FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins when you spend £10 today
''you need to be a millionaire to do this type of cleaning,'' someone else added.
However, there were also quite a few of those who agreed with spending that much on cleaning.
A fellow cleaning enthusiast said: ''I have two floors to my house and a vacuum and clean supplies and every floor thank God or otherwise I have to go up and down.''
''Such great advice!!'' a fanatic joined the debate online.
Cleaning hacks and tips
Here are some tips to help you clean your home like a pro:
- How to clean your washing machine in a few easy steps
- Keep on top of cleaning your oven regularly
- Clean your shower to ensure it's always sparkling
- How to clean your microwave using cheap household items
- Here's how to get rid of that nasty limescale in your kettle
- You're cleaning your carpet all wrong – here's how to get it spotless again in no time
- Unblock a toilet without a plunger
- Clean your fabric or leather sofa in a few easy steps
- If you haven't cleaned your mattress in ages, here's how
- Steps to cleaning your dishwasher to leave it looking brand new
- This is how to clean mirrors and windows without streaking
- Keep your toilet clean in four easy steps
- Give your TV screen a once-over
- Did you know your Venetian, Roman, vertical, or roller blinds also need cleaning?
- Deep-clean your fridge in five simple steps
Source: Read Full Article