Asda have launched a new Disney range from just £4 featuring all your favourite characters including Minnie MouseJanuary 23, 2020
ASDA has launched a brand new Disney collection for kids – and it starts from just £4.
The supermarket’s clothing arm, George,released the collection earlier this week featuring a host of familiar characters.
- Disney Bambi 10 Piece Starter Pack, Asda, £10 – buy now
Bambi, Dumbo, Winnie The Pooh, 101 Dalmatians and Minnie Mouse all feature on the adorable outfits, which range from up to 6lbs to three years.
The cheapest item in the range is a five-pack of socks for £4 – which works out to less than a quid per pair.
Parents can also get their hands on a Winnie The Pooh themed sleep suit, a Bambi starter pack for a newborn and Minnie Mouse pyjamas.
And if you were looking at stocking up, Asda is offering shoppers 20 per cent off if they spent more than £30.
- Disney The Lion King Simba Socks 5 Pack, Asda, £4 – buy now
- Disney Winnie the Pooh Dungarees Bodysuit and Socks Outfit, Asda, £10 – buy now
- Disney Minnie Mouse Rainbow Print Pyjamas, Asda, £6 – buy now
- Disney 101 Dalmatians Sleepsuit and Hat Set, Asda, £6 – buy now
- Disney Winnie the Pooh 2.5 Tog Sleeping Bag, Asda, £14 – buy now
- Disney 101 Dalmatians Sweatshirt and Joggers Outfit, Asda, £7 – buy now
- Disney Dumbo Reversible Jacket, Asda, £7 – buy now
Meanwhile Poundland is selling a 30-piece storage set for Marie Kondo and Mrs Hinch fans.
Plus can you tell the bargain homeware from its expensive designer double?
And Holly Willoughby announced to fans she was releasing her own bedding collection with Dunelm.
Source: Read Full Article