Michael Che Defends Kevin Hart Amid Oscars Controversy on ‘SNL’ – Watch!

Michael Che Defends Kevin Hart Amid Oscars Controversy on ‘SNL’ – Watch!

December 9, 2018

Michael Che is defending Kevin Hart after he stepped down from his 2019 Oscars following controversy and backlash caused by newly resurfaced homophobic tweets.

The 35-year-old comedian addressed Kevin‘s controversy during Saturday Night Live‘s Weekend Update segment on Saturday night (December 8).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kevin Hart

“Well, that was short,” he said.

“Didn’t the Academy nominate Mel Gibson for an award just last year? Also, if Kevin Hart isn’t clean enough to host the Oscars then no black comic is. The only black comic I know that’s cleaner than Kevin Hart is booked for the next 3-10 years,” he said as a picture of Bill Cosby was shown.

Watch below.


Source: Read Full Article