Cailee Spaeny Reveals Five Real Women She’d Love to Play! (Exclusive)January 10, 2019
Cailee Spaeny is one of our favorite new breakout stars and she’s currently playing the role of Ruth Bader Ginsburg‘s daughter Jane in the new movie On The Basis of Sex.
The 21-year-old actress had three other big movies in 2018 – Vice, Bad Times at the El Royale, and Pacific Rim: Uprising.
After playing Jane, we were curious to know which other real women Cailee would like to play in the future. Here’s what she told us!
- Audrey Hepburn – Audrey is my style icon. She’s the epitome of elegance and grace. She also had a huge heart for humanitarian work and was appointed an Ambassador of UNICEF.
- Ronda Rousey – BADASS. I think it would be a huge, fun challenge to have to train and learn a new skill!
- Jane Goodall – At the age of 26 (just six years older than me), Jane entered the unknown and committed her whole life to researching and protecting chimpanzees.
- Judy Garland – I have been obsessed with Judy’s life since I was a little girl. My dad was from Kansas and I sang “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” for almost every talent show (My dad balled his eyes out every time haha)
- Britney Spears – This one is because… I mean c’mon! What girl didn’t have a Britney Spears Barbie doll and listened to “Oops! I Did it Again.” Iconic.
On The Basis of Sex is currently playing in limited theaters and it will be everywhere on January 11. See photos of Cailee as Jane in the gallery!
Source: Read Full Article