The Best Early Amazon Prime Day 2020 Deals to Shop NowOctober 8, 2020
It’s official: Amazon Prime Day 2020 will take place on October 13-14, according to Amazon. The mega shopping event, held exclusively for Amazon Prime members, is usually held in July but, with the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Prime Day was postponed. Several products are already on sale, with more to come between now and the big days.& The company shared that this Prime Day, there would be deals coming to over one million items across all different categories, on top brands such as Adidas, Lacoste, Keurig, Under Armour, Panasonic, Roborock, Coleman, Marvel, Ticwatch and more.
Amazon Prime Day will start on Oct. 13, according to the event’s recently updated landing page — which previously stated simply, “It’s coming.” New this year is a deal where you can earn $10 for Prime Day by spending $10 with small businesses. Read more about Prime Day’s support of small businesses, and explore participating companies by region and category, here. You can also get additional savings by adding a debit card to your Prime account and shopping via the Amazon app.
The sale extravaganza kicks off the year’s biggest shopping season with Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the subsequent winter holidays. Other retailers are already gearing up to compete. Notably, Walmart just launched its Amazon competitor, Walmart Plus, on Sept. 15.
But saving money on Amazon can start today at the Amazon’s Fall Sale. Take up to 80% off a range of products like Tumi luggage, Adidas sneakers and apparel, Tory Burch handbags, Eddie Bauer coolers, Soludos shoes, Levi’s jeans, Skechers sneakers, Kate Spade handbags, American Apparel clothing, Frye bags and boots, Superga sneakers, Ugg boots and Rebecca Minkoff handbags.
Check back for the latest news as ET Style learns more info, and read through on everything we know about this year’s Prime Day so far ahead.
When is Prime Day?
The annual two-day shopping event will start on Oct. 13 midnight PST and run until Oct. 14 midnight PST.
Who can shop Amazon Prime Day deals?
The sales event is open to all Prime members. If you don’t have an Amazon Prime membership already, you can sign up here to become an Amazon Prime member. You can check out a list of “Just for Prime” Member deals here.
What types of Amazon Prime Day Deals can we expect?
Every year, the Amazon Prime Day sale is filled with discounts across a wide array of categories, including fashion, beauty, electronics, home and kitchen and from major brands such as Shark vacuums, Kate Spade New York, Tory Burch, Alo Yoga, Lacoste, Adidas, Under Armour, Nike, Honest Beauty, Revlon, Dyson, Apple and so many more. You can also save up to 50% on movies and other digital purchases and up to 40% on daily essentials by Amazon.
What about deals on Amazon devices?
Absolutely. The retailer will be offering discounts and deals on Amazon device products such as the Fire TV Stick, Amazon Echo, Fire Tablets, Echo Smart Speaker and Kindle e-readers. Expect to shop various lightning deal and daily Prime Day deal offerings, too.
What about other retailers? Tons of other stores will be running sales timed to Prime Day. Target has already announced “Target Deal Days,” Walmart has announced its “Big Save” event, and we expect many other major retailers will follow suit.
What is on sale now?
Starting Oct. 5 and leading up to Prime Day, Amazon Prime members can exclusively shop early deals on a variety of items. First, Amazon is encouraging Prime Members to support small business this year. Make a purchase of at least $10 from a small business from September 28 through October 12, and Amazon will afford you $10 to spend on Prime Day. Prime members can also score a $10 credit if they spend $10 at Whole Foods now through October 14, but you must remember to scan or enter your Prime code at checkout.
Below are some of the top products currently on sale and ready to shop now.
- 2 Echo Dot smart speakers for $39.98 with code DOTPRIME2PK
- Insignia 50-inch 4K Fire TV Edition for $250 (save $100)
- Ecovacs DEEBOT Robotic Self-Charging Vacuum for $199.99 (originally $299.99)
- Kasa Smart Plug by TP-Link, 4-Pack for $26.99 (originally $49.99)
- Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones for $199.95 (originally $299.95)
- Marshall Kilburn II Portable Bluetooth Speaker for $199.99 (originally $299.99)
- Angashion Women’s Leopard Print Open Cardigan for $31.99 (originally $38.99)
- iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer for $29.99 with coupon (originally $59.99)
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Monitor for $14.20 (originally $23.95)
- Case-Mate Cloth Reusable Face Mask Three-Pack for $19.99 (originally $24.99)
- Hoover BH50010 Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner for $100.20 (originally $179.99)
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (Wired) for $129 (originally $159)
- Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Sneaker for $49.97 (originally $65)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+128 GB for $803.68 (originally $849.99)
- Garmin Forerunner 235, GPS Running Watch for $165.54 (originally $330)
- Apple AirPods Pro for $219 (originally $249)
- Instant Pot Duo, 6-quart for $79 (originally $99.95)
- JBL Live 300 for $99.95 (originally $149.95)
- Ninja Foodi Cold & Hot Blender for $129.99 (originally $169.99)
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch for $2,099 (originally $2399)
- Apple iPad 10.2-inch for $299 (originally $329)
- Apple Watch Series 3 for $169 (originally $199)
- Apple MacBook Air 13-inch for $1,199.99 (originally $1299)
- Best selling FDA Approved KN-95 Face Masks for $26.25 (originally $44.99)
- Amazon Echo Show 5 smart display for $45 (originally $90 for Prime Members Only)
- Blink Mini – Compact indoor plug-in smart security camera for $29 (originally $34.99 for Prime Members Only)
- Sony’s WF-XB700 wireless earbuds for $78 (originally $130)
- Masterbuilt Analog Electric Smoker for $170.63 (originally $189.99)
- Core10 Women’s High Waist Workout Legging with Pockets for $18.70 (originally $29)
- DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Drill Combo Kit for $159 (originally $199)
- Polaroid Originals OneStep 2 VF Instant Film Camera for $84.62 (originally $129.99)
- Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Art Easel Dry-Erase Board Chalkboard Paper Roller for $63.99 (originally $80)
- Toshiba 55LF711U20 55-inch 4K Fire TV Edition for $300 (originally $450)
- Shark ION Robot Vacuum for $149.99 (originally $219.99)
- Cuisinart TOB-135N Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler for $159.99 (originally $299.99)
- Amazon Echo Auto (Hands-Free Alexa in Your Car) for $20 (originally $50)
- Dash Mini Maker: The Mini Waffle Maker for $9.99 (originally $14.99)
- Aicook Slow Masticating Juicer for $74.99 (originally $104.59)
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker by De’Longhi for $104.99 (originally $179.99)
- L’Oreal Paris Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer, Revitalift Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer for $19.97 (orig. $24.99)
- The Better Skin Co. Mirakle Cream All-in-one Daily Facial Moisturizer for $23.90 (originally $34)
- Kindle Paperwhite Essentials Bundle for $119.97 (originally $189.97)
Source: Read Full Article