Valentine’s Day 2019 – the red-hot lingerie that will make you feel both naughty and niceJanuary 28, 2019
It's the holiday of love, so you can't rely on your good old granny pants to make sparks fly.
But that doesn't mean you have to go outside of your comfort zone to woo your man…
Whether you want to look covered-up, classy or cute, make sure you feel both comfortable and confident.
Newgen lingerie is more versatile than ever – we've left low-slung hipsters behind to make way for vintage style bras, babydolls and bodies that are more flattering on every figure.
Feeling naughty or nice? There's a lingerie set to suit every side of you:
Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley's lingerie range of Autograph at Marks & Spencers is a best seller for a reason.
Made from silk-satin and lace, this red set is cut in a timeless shape that feels both naughty and nice at the same time.
- Silk and lace knickers, £12.50 from Marks & Spencer – buy here
- Matching bra, £27.50 – buy here
The romantic lingerie set that's worked for a century.
Go for the full works with a vintage touch – that's the bra, briefs, suspenders, waspie and hold-up stockings.
As for hair and make-up? Ooze femininity with soft hollywood waves and a slick of red lippy.
- Satin and lace bra, £34 from Boux Avenue – buy here
- Eyelash lace and satin waspie, £24 – buy here
- Matching thong, £14 – buy here
- 15 denier stockings, £8 – buy here
Romantic roses for Valentine's Day? Groundbreaking.
No, seriously, Intimissimi's floral print range for February 14th has everything you could ever image included.
Choose from satin robes, lace-trimmed chemises, short sets, camisoles, bodysuits and bras.
- Embroidered lace bra, £42 – buy here
- Matching french knickers, £20 – buy here
- Floral-print robe, £69 – buy here
- Short set, from £42 – buy here
- Lace bodysuit, £47 – buy here
- Plunge bra, £36 – buy here
- Matching thong, £20 – buy here
- Satin chemise, £58 – buy here
Sexy in the most subtle way, this laid back look feels fresh and sporty – plus, you can't beat how comfortable it is. Nod to the '90s and team this Calvin Klein set with a bare face and loose waves to showcase your natural beauty.
- Logo bralette, £32 from CK underwear at Urban Outfitters – buy here
- Matching briefs, £22 – buy here
Perfect for any age, a scarlet short set will serve you all year round – an investment.
Both trimmed with romantic lace, Marks & Spencer's version made from sumptuous silk-satin while Boux Avenue's is cut from more comfortable jersey.
- Silk-satin set, £45 from Rosie at Autograph for M&S – buy here
- Jersey set, £30 from Boux Avenue – buy here
Whether you're boycotting Valentine's Day for a girls night in or Netflix and Chill is your calling, these candy striped satin pyjamas feels both girlish and flirtatious at the same time. Un-do a few buttons to amp up the sex appeal.
- Candy stripe pyjamas set, £25 from Missguided – buy here
Designer Jenny Peckham dresses the likes of Kate Middleton, Taylor Swift and Holly Willougbhy but now you can get her designs for less at Debenhams.
These beautiful baby pink lingerie sets are made from silk-satin and panelled with eyelash lace.
- Silk-satin and lace bra, £19.60 from No.1 Jenny Packham at Debenhams – buy here
- Matching briefs, £10.50 – buy here
- Plunge bra, £28 from No.1 Jenny Packham at Debenhams – buy here
- Matching floral-print briefs, £15 – buy here
Top of the naughty list is the nearly naked set. The barely-there bow is a completely new take on Valentine's gifting
- Body bow, £15 from Bluebella – buy here
Not quite ready to slip into some sexy undies? Shape up ASAP with the colour coded diet.
Top it all off with the perfect present – here's a list of Valentine's Day gifts he is sure to love.
Here's how to get 50 roses for just £60.
Source: Read Full Article